Jackie

I am so happy Max enjoyed his birthday. I tried so hard to convince him to come home for 2 weeks. Before he would come to visit and stay for two days and then go back to his apartment. Ever since he graduated from university I have been seeing him less and less. I feel everyone is moving are from me. Even my siblings have moved out of my parent's house. And now my parents just travel the world. Alexander is still here but he is bearly at home like this father. Ever since Kevin announced that Alexander will be taking over soon, they both have been so busy. I too have been busy also. Besides giving birth I have been working a lot from home. When I am not feeding the twins I am working on scripts and dances for my play.

After I got married to Kevin I didn't want to be a stay at home wife. I called my dance group I left in Lebanon and bought them in New York. I worked so hard in those two years creating my own dance company and now my own dance school which has become one of the top 5 schools in the country. This past couple of years I have tried my best to support Alexander with everything he needs. Ever since his attempt at suicide, I have been keeping my eyes on him. I was really happy he deiced on choosing a school closer to home. I can see a huge change in him. He is not a shy and quiet boy anymore. He has finally come into his own.

Also after Kevin and I got married my life has gotten better and better. We still very much in love and we have been even more since the twins were born. He has a very devoting father to the twins and Alex since we adopted him into our family. He took the first month off when the twins were born to bond and help out. Everything he said he wish he did for Max. I know he still trying his best to win Max back over. And I have nothing but faith that Max will eventually come around and forgive his dad.

Ever since I gave birth to twin boys my love for Kevin and my family has grown in ways I didn't think possible. I want to be the best mother I can be to all my boys. When Kevin and I were coming up names for the twins I knew I wanted to name one of them Jabari. Jabari is an Egyptian name meaning fearless and brave. I've given that name because I always wanted my first child to have a strong powerful name he can be proud of and give strength. I also wanted to name my other son Amerey meaning possesses great strength, but since both names sounded the same I figured it will be confusing and plus they are twins.

I decided to make Jabir be Jabari's middle name. The oldest twin is named Jabari Jabir (Ha-beer) (meaning comforter) Powers. And the youngest is named Christen (Who was named by Kevin) Amerey Powers. Kevin cried so much the day they were born, December 1st. He also cried that I was still alive after given birth. I know he was worried if the same thing that happened to his late wife would happen to me. Kevin would never leave my side when I was pregnant which I didn't mind.

I am still on leave from work and I am not sure yet when I will be going back. I am thinking once the twins are off beast milk I will start going back. Today I am home with Max while Alexander left for school and Kevin went to work. I am in the nursery playing with the twins while Max comes in.