A New Beginning

Alexander

"Ladies and gentlemen it has been announced from the CEO of KP Technology that his successor will be his adopt son Alexander Powers. Some of you may remember his name and ask yourself is he the same man who killed his mother three years ago? yes, he is.

 Alexander is a famous boy who shot his own mother. Kevin Powers as told the press that it's been years and that Alexander and his family have moved on from the tragic incident. Mr. Powers says that after Alexander graduates from college he will soon be ready to help take over the family company. 

Before Max Powers, Kevin's biological son was in the running to be his successor but he decided to take a different path by becoming a marine biologist. Max Powers is the youngest marine biologist to oversee a project called Saving Dory. Dory is an endangered Hawksbill turtle---"

I shut off the T.V and let out a deep sigh. "A lest the attention is off of me for now." I said to myself. It's been three years since I graduated from high school. During those two years, my life has never been the same. Mom's dance company took off in the states and she is now making her own dance school. At first people in the industry mocked her. A clown thinking she can dance? no one believed in her. But thanks to dad's influence she was able to prove the whole industry wrong. She kept the name Eye to Eye as her company's name and brand. She even had me design her lego.

After a few months later the media stop caring about me and went back to talking about President Trump. The story of me killing my birth mother was old news. But now since dad announced me becoming successor all are old issues came back once again. And as always dad told me not to stress and that it will all blow over soon.

A few interviews later my dad was right. The story of me killing my birth mother became history and I was now the hottest and youngest computer science guy. I was on every magazine cover, gossip sites, and media outlets in the world. My dad and I were taking the media and technology business industry by storm. 

I was once the person the media called a murder, a bastard, a killer, and a sinner. Now I am the handsome, hot, sexy nerd, gifted, smart, and an influence on today's youth. Although my life is changing that still doesn't stop the nightmares.