09

"alright, the ubers pulling up im gonna hang up." Griffin smiled soon befire hanging up.

we'd been on the phone for around six hours. it was now 9:15pm and we had to leave so we could get to the private jet early and get everything loaded.

before i knew it Griffin was infront of me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hi." he smiled.

"Hi bubs." i grinned pulling him into a long hug.

"I havent seen you in forever." he breathed out.

"I know i havent really been in the states much." i frowned as we pulled out of the hug.

"I love you." he smiled.

"i love you more griff." i smiled again.

"Lets get your stuff in the car! We are needed in London!" He shouted.

"HELL YEAH!" I screamed.

we grabbed all of my bags and put them into the trunk aside from my mini book bag and my purpose, i kept those with me.

"Lets go!" I smiled pulling him into a hug, as we jumped up and down.

we got into the back seat of the jeep, and with that, we were off to the airport.

-

"You guys wanna play your music?" The nice lady asked.

"Yes please." Griff smiled, as she handed him the aux cord.

my song 'thumbs' began playing through the speakers.

"Actually fuck you." I laughed, as griffin exited out of his spotify and went into instagram

he took a video of us singing it, and captioned it "What two dumbass besties do in ubers"

he tagged me and i reposted it to my story before our driver spoke up,

"Where are you two headed?" i guess trying to make small talk.

"London." I smiled.

"Ive never been. Is it nice over there?" She asked.

"To a foreigner, yes." I laughed.

One of my oldest songs, "Eyes Wide Open" started playing.

"Oh my god it's baby me." I smiled.

"this has been you?!" our driver asked.

"yes." i chuckled.

"you're voice is beautiful." She said in shock.

"Thank you so much." i smiled.

"Are you two dating?" She asked

"No were best friends." Griffin smiled, before looking back to his twitter feed.

that hurt me a little bit, and i wasn't sure why. My heart belonged to Ethan, yet it felt like it didn't. Ethan hasn't really shown me nearly as much love as i have him. It's almost like he went through so much to get me, yet now that he has me, he doesn't want me.

"Were here guys." the driver said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you." I smiled getting out of the car.

Once we got the bags over to the guys that load it, we took a few photos, before getting on board.

we talked to the pilot and the flight attendant before we took off.

we put the wifi codes into our phones and i started texting JJ since he was picking us up.

"I cant believe we are gonna be living together for the next five years in London while creating the sequel to our favorite movie." he said sitting there in awe.

"I know." i smiled, as a couple tears fell from my eyes.

im so grate full for everything i have, and im not exactly sure why God has blessed me so much with all of this.

JJ - yoooo

lexie bear- yooooo

JJ- i havent seen you in what feels like forever i cant wait!!

lexie bear- i miss you!! We'll have to have a sleepover at mine and griffs tomorrow!!

JJ- yes yes we will

JJ- also i havent told Ethan so we can stop by his before we go to you lots house.

lexie bear- sounds good, love you j ❤️

JJ- love you more enjoy your flight ❤️

"Hey Griff?" i asked.

"hm?" he hummed softly.

"Is it okay if we stop at Ethans before we go to ours? and if jj can sleep over?" i chuckled.

"Of course." he smiled.

"Alright love you." i smiled.

"Love you more." he smiled back.

-

i had stolen Griffs hoodie a few minutes ago, and we were sharing a blanket, trying to take a quick nap.

i was currently dying for a Griffen cuddle, as we havent had one in awhile even if it sounds weird.

"griff." i whispered since his eyes were closed.

"what is it now." he whispered before laughing quietly.

"I wanna cuddle" i pouted as he looked over to me.

"Of course you do." he smiled, opening his arms.

i smiled before scooting over ad wrapping my arms around him as he did the same.

we had the leg rests up so it was kind of like a super small bed.

"i love you." i whispered before falling into a deep sleep