12

"ubers here" griff smiled from the couch.

"i wanna die." i laughed rolling off the couch.

"you can't die baby. you're about to act this the baddest bitch ever and slay on this hoe." griffin said causing me to smile, before pulling me off the floor.

"wanna go to the club?" we asked at the same same time, breaking out into a quick laugh before walking out the front door.

we both sat in the backseat and listened to the drivers bullshit music before we got to the store.

"we'll be out in like fifteen minutes can you wait?" griff asked.

the driver nodded before he closed the door and we went on inside.

we went the the left side of the store first to look, before bumping into someone.

"Oh shit i'm sorry." i said, looking up to see the one person i didn't expect to see this soon.

Tobi!

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" he smiled, pulling me into a long hug.

"we're gonna be here for the next five years working on a lil movie ting." i whispered.

"shitttt does Ethan know?" he asked causing my heart to drop, as well as my smile.

"what is it?" tobi asked.

"uh he's been cheating on me." i said, pressing my lips together.

"fuck lex, i'm so sorry." he frowned.

"it's not your fault." i chuckled lightly.

"I'm actually here with Cal and Freezy. They've been dying to meet you. Wanna see em'?" Tobi asked me.

i simply nodded my head as he led us to the other side of the store. and while walking over there i somehow found my way into Griff's arms.

"Hey Lux, Freezy!" Tobi shouted down the aisle.

"Yo! Tobi did you grab the detergent?" Freezy laughed.

"Yeah. There's someone i want you both to meet." He smiled.

"Oh shit! Is this Lexie?" Lux asked.

"Yeah and this is her best friend Griffin. They're gonna be here for a few years." Tobi smiled looking over to us.

"Does our boy Ethan know?" Freezy smiled as Tobi continuously shook his head no, as a signal to not say anything.

"What?" Freezy said in a hushed tone as if I wasn't there.

"Ethans been cheating on me." I said quietly.

"No way. For real?" Lux asked out of pure shock.

"Yeah, i caught them earlier today." I said before licking my lips to bring back the moisture they had lost.

"I'm so sorry." Freezy said, shaking his head as if he didn't believe it.

"Yeah no, he lost 30KG and now he thinks he's the shit or something." I said, laughing at the clown i had become to think he'd ever stay loyal.

he's been dropping hints that he doesn't wanna be with me like crazy, i've just been too stupid to realize it.

Freezy had chuckled under his breath at the comment i made

Tobi, Lux and Griff chatted around for a few minutes while freezy and i stood there a bit awkwardly, until eventually we started talking.

"i'm really sorry Ethan did that to you. it's just not right." freezy said, looking down at the ground almost as if he was disappointed or upset.

"yeah." i chuckled softly.

"it happens to the best of us am i right?" i added.

"i guess so." he giggled before pulling me into a hug. it was a bit unexpected but i'm a hugger so i don't mind.

"i gotta find an air mattress." i laughed, once we pulled away.

"oh. i can show you come on." he smiled.

"Griff ima go get the air mattress." i said as he nodded continuing his conversation.

freezy held my hand as he pulled me down one aisle super fast.

"what the-" i said before he covered my mouth with his hand.

"don't freak out but Ethan's over there and i didn't want you to get upset." he said quickly.

"just take me to get my air mattress, i don't care." i laughed pulling him back out as he held onto my hand and walked quicker.

"fam you seem more nervous than me." i laughed which caught Ethan's attention.

two words.

fuck. me.

"he's walking over here RUN!" freezy yelled making me laugh.

i was kinda just standing there as he pulled my arm to quick, jerking me towards him.

"you know this is no use he is right there." i laughed running next to him.

"fair enough." he said stopping to catch his breath as ethan started jogging over towards us.

"i would- keep running- however- i'm dying." freezy said stopping after every few words to take a quick breath.

"i know buddy." i laughed, as ethan made his way next to me about to speak up.

"no. don't talk it'll make it worse." i said looking him in the eyes.

"so this is it?" he said his voice cracking.

"two years, down the drain?" he said as his voice broke again.

i had to turn my head away so i would cave in.

"ethan you don't know how hard this is." i said as my own voice had broke.

"i do though baby." he said, holding his arms out to grab me.

me being me, i backed the fuck up cause this dumbass been fucking some hoe.

"no." i said shaking my head.

"you fucked another bitch while dating me. that shit not cool." i said, looking down at the ground.

"i'm sorry." he said as a tear fell from his eye.

"i'm sure you are." i said as a few tears fell from my own eyes.

"lexie. we can fix this." he frowned.

"i'm sure we can but i'm not positive i want to." i cried, wiping my tears.

"what?" he said making his voice break.

"what you go and fuck me over again?" i cried.

"lexie i promise you i won't." he cried.

"you cant keep promises." i sobbed, looking away because i didn't want anyone to see me cry.

"what do you mean baby?" he cried some more.

"you promised me when we first started dating that you'd never hurt me, and look where we are now." i said as more tears fell from my eyes.

"i'm fucking crying in a supermarket because of your dumbass." i added.

-
a/n

the fact that y'all actually like this book makes me go: 🥺🥺🥺

when i started writing it i didn't think y'all would like it since it's nah really like my other books and stuffs 🥺♥️