CHAPTER 34

Omigosh. 6RaimondRii9 you are too amazing. Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot!

3rd person pov

Error's eyelights returned.

"First off, we don't trust him with you!"

Error watched the two argue, becoming slightly uncomfortable.

"Do you have ANY clue about how much pain you've put him through? Secondly, he's better off with us, and third of all, he is a part of us."

Error let Nightmare's words sink in. Since when did he start caring?

"Don't you know that we're trying to fix this? I regret everything I did to Error! I just want a chance to make this right!"

Error was starting to feel a little weird. Why do they care? He didn't know.

"How do we know you're not plotting anything huh?!"

"Didn't I give you enough reason?!"

Error was starting to feel slightly nauseous.

Dust scoffed.

"Nah, we're not handing Error over to the likes of you, you edgy rainbow paintbrush!"

Ink gave a look of disapproval before replying.

"Come on, we just want to help him! Is that so bad?!"

Quiet static began to buzz in Error's skull. He put a hand to his forehead.

"By help, do you mean give Error more injuries?! As far as I know, he has WAY too many! And majority are from you!"

Ink displayed a look of hurt before snapping out of it.

"Says the one who has tried to kill Error many times, not to mention you just use him for his negativity! Are you really even TRYING?!"

The static in Error's skull began to get louder, he felt slightly dizzy and his head was beginning to hurt. He knew Nightmare was just using him, but he was surprised he still wasn't over it. And Ink. He gave him all these ugly scars. He hates it.

Nightmare looked shocked and hurt. You know what they say. You don't miss something until it's gone. Do you get it, readers?

"Well, how many times have YOU tried to kill Error huh?! Do you have ANY idea how much pain your pathetic creations put Error through?!"

Nightmare got goopy, and his gang backed away slightly. Error's knees felt wobbly, and the static began forming words.

wOrtHlE-S

dIe!

yOu-R fAu-l-T-!

pLeAsE mAkE iT sToP. I cAn'T tAkE ThIs aNymOrE.

"I know what they did! That's why I'm gonna stop creating! I want to make it up to Error! Are YOU even trying to make anything better?! Imagine how paranoid Error must be because of you!"

The static got louder and was more clear. The shouting and arguing made it a lot worse.

Glitch!

Mistake!

Abomination!

Worthless!

You killed us. How could you?

Imma haunt you for eternity bro.

The voices began to mix together. He began to glitch badly. Meanwhile, Dream was watching the heated argument and glaring at Horror.

"He's paranoid because of YOU!"

š-śTøP... pŁęÁśĒ...

"No, he's paranoid because of YOU!"

Everything hurt. He reached his limit. Everything was so confusing after Error tried to kill himself by jumping into the void, and this wasn't helping at all. It made it all worse.

Nightmare's tendrils flicked out, and Ink whipped out his paintbrush. Error snapped. The pain was too much.

"ŠTØP!"

Everyone stopped. They all turned to Error. He was glitched out horribly, clutching his head, and breathing heavily. The 'bad' Sanses were shocked; they had never seen him like this.

"MÁKĒ ĪT ŠTØP!"

Ink turned to face Error, who's eyes were clouded over with Error signs. Ink tried to place a hand on his shoulder, which resulted in Error crashing. A high pitched beep sounded out, before it stopped. Error was rebooting, and wasn't even at 1% yet.

"Um... well shit."