CHAPTER 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ohhhhh yeah 69 baby~
You know what this means? It means I'm gonna turn up the heat a little~ actually nahhh let's save that for next chapter ;)

Dream: "CAN I BANG A PINEAPPLE?!"

...no. Go away. You're not getting shipped with a pineapple. You're getting shipped with someone else. (Why the hell would you want that spiny thing on your lower body anyway?)

Dream: ";-;"

(It's not Dreammare. Don't get your hopes up.)

Dream's pov

I crack my eyesockets open. My spine really hurts. Wait... is there something on my lap? And on my... shoulder? Oh. It's just Nightmare. Wait- IT'S NIGHTMARE- AAAAAAAA HE'S SO SMALL WHAT HAPPENED TO HIIIMMMM?! AND ALL THE GOOP IS GONE?! Oh yeah. We fought and I won. Now I have my 'little' bro back. His head is leaning against my chest, and his small body is curled up on my lap. One of his hands grip my shirt, and his other hand rests on my shoulder. Soft, kitten-like snores escape his mouth. How was I so careless... I'm his brother... I was supposed to protect this tiny thing... but I didn't. But I'm gonna from now on.
#NMprotectionsquad. Has a nice ring to it. I shall be the club leader. Nightmare shifts on my lap and lets out a little snort. I stroke the top of his skull gently. How could the townspeople be so cruel to him? Just look at him! He's so small, and pure, very smug BUT STILL, and he's so cuteee! Wait a moment. Back then, he used to be taller than me. I know I've grown a few inches over the last couple of years, so he should at least be a bit taller than this... and when he was corrupted, he was taller than me. Maybe the goop that surrounded his body sucked out his nutrients and made itself stronger, which resulted in him shrinking? ...Yeah. That sounds right. Nightmare does look pretty weak right now. I should get him something to eat... but the thing is, I don't want to let him go. Oh- I have an idea. I remove my hand from his head, and grab my phone from my pocket. I can't use my other hand, because it's resting on Nightmare's side, making sure he doesn't fall off of me. So I have to type with one hand. I go to Ink's number. Actually... I shouldn't text Ink to come and get us. He's probably busy looking after Error right now. And Blue's busy with Dust... but Ink should be up right now... it's 11:34 am. He doesn't sleep in too much. He's usually up by around 9:30-10:00 am. And he's the only one that can AU jump. I don't think Nightmare can do that anymore and I don't want to wake him up. He's got such horrible bags under his eyes... Nightmare... just when was the last time you slept...? Okay, since Blue now has the powers of Fate... I think he's a good option. My phone suddenly dings.

Blue: You do realize you can text me to come get you both right? I can AU hop. I'm the new Fate.

Wha- how?! Holy frack. Wow. I start typing.

Dream: Oh. Can you please come and get us?

Blue: Of course! I am the magnificent Sans after all! Mweheheheh! (^_−)−☆

Dream: Thanks Blue!

I shut off my phone, and as if on cue, a golden/sky blue portal opens, and Blue steps through.

"HELLO DREAM-"

"Shhhh, he's sleeping."

I gesture to the small passive Nightmare curled up on my lap.

"Oh. Right, sorry! Come this way please!"

He whispers formally. I giggle at his enthusiasm. I put one hand under Nightmare's rear end and the other on his back, and I stand up. Nightmare's head rests on my shoulder, and Blue guides me through the portal.

"If you don't mind, Dust is still staying at my place."

"That's okay! I just need somewhere for him to rest."