Near to end

"Jungkook... what are you upto? We are discussing here for so long and I can see you spacing out, what are you thinking about?",Jungkook's father banged his papers on the table,he noticed Jungkook from first and he wasnt listening to him from the beginning. His mind was on other things and not at the works

Jungkook was thinking about Jin. He couldnt stop thinking about him after knowing Jin loves him and he didnt tell him for Jungkook's sake. He thought it was so unfair,when he took step forward Jin got scared and when Jin is taking steps towards him he is scared. But no matter what happens,it should he him who should get hurt,it should be him but not Jin. Jin should be safe, jungkook doesnt even care if he dies for Jin. But atlast Jin shouldnt get harmed. Thats what Jungkook thought.

"I need to go somewhere,excuse me",Jungkook took his jacket and ran outside the door,he didnt care for how his father was shouting him to stop,he was out to meet Jin,to hear he loved him the same way from his own mouth.

"That bastard.. how much I try I just cant seperate them at all,fucking rats",Mr.Jeon Jungkook's father said as he was really pissed for how Jungkook is head over heels for Jin

"Boss.. I think its unfair to  young master.. you shouldnt use him to be powerful and for expanding your territory",his secretary always felt bad for Jungkook cause he was the one who cared Jungkook when he was small, Jungkook doesnt remember it but Jungkook used to love this man more than his father. He used to call him candy uncle since he used to give him candies when Jungkook used to cry.

"Shut up you old hag, he shouldnt know that I lied about his mother's death that She died not because of Jungkook but.... he shouldnt know or else he'll go back..He'll leave everything behind for Jin if he knows the truth"

"But"

But he didnt listen to him and went outside,his secretary felt wrong about it,Jungkook should know the truth. No matter what Jungkook loved him once,and he still loves him as his child. But again atlast he decided to keep silent as he was afraid of Mr.Jeon.

"Ugh..I cant see Jungkook like that but...",he sighed and meanwhile there was Jungkook standing infront of him,his eyes dark,clenching his chin in anger,making a way to him like he is going to kill him,giving him a death glare. He was scared to death,his legs were trembling and shaking when Jungkook was near,very near and then suddenly Jungkook raised his one hand making him to close his eye tight thinking this is the end of him but he can feel a warm hug instead.

He opened his eyes to notice Jungkook hugging him tight,"Candy Uncle"

And he swear his heart nearly stopped when he said that,he started to cry hugging him back,"I'm sorry..I'm sorry my child,I'm really sorry"

Jungkook broke the hug and smiled at him,"Its ok..I remembered you! It was so strange, I couldnt even remember my father and mother but could remember you at first glance. That means you were someone very important to me, that means I loved you more than them??"

"Kookie..",the man cried. He regretted,he regretted that he was doing so wrong to this kid. Whom he loved like his own child

"I have something to say kookie"

"Ok I'll listen first let me place you there" Jungkook made him sit on the couch and gave him water to calm hin down

"Why..why are you back,you were off to somewhere,isnt it?"

"Oh I forgot the car key,and I saw you here alone..usually you are always with my father so I feel weird to come and hug you infront of my father when I didnt even wanted to hug him. So I saw you here alone so I took my chance btw what do you want to tell me?",Jungkook smiled cutely at him

"Jungkook..its..its that..you..You didnt kill your mom kookie..you didnt please dont torture yourself for something you didnt do",The man cried again and Jungkook quickly hugged him

"What??"

"Then why did my father lie?"

"Because it was him,he killed her,not you,not you kookie,not you"