CHAPTER 1

WARNING

This story is based completely off the Five Nights At Freddy’s series by Scott Cawthon. I do NOT own any of the characters mentioned throughout. This Story also contains horrific situations throughout, as well as harsh language, and mentions of extreme blood and gore. With that aside, please do enjoy!

CHAPTER 1

Your soul, father. It shall sadly lie in the depths of hell for the sins you have committed. No man should do what you did. And though I hear your pleads, did you ever give the one you should not have killed that chance? I'm afraid I will leave you here. Nowhere else you belong, william…

Bonnie the bunny| 

The days in hell grew longer for the murderer. His death pending over, and over. Now, do I feel bad? No, no, no I do not. You see, I am quite happy that he has to SUFFER, because it’s not much different to what happened to Foxy and I, or anyone else who’s torturing him here at least. William had it fucking coming with the murders, and the stuffing children into a damn Freddy Fazbear suit. I still can't believe it myself, giving that I myself was a victim of his genocidal crimes, JUST FUCKING PICTURE IT! 

One thing I do not understand is that back in 87, I used to hang with freddy and chica on the stage, leaving foxy with his huge ass hook, and whatever he smoked with him. But now I hang with this… pirate maniac of a fox. Now that I think of it… who the hell are we? And why did it have to be us? But… those silly goddamn questions will NEVER be answered… at least as far as I know.

Freddy Fazbear|

Hanging with 49 other animatronics with the same purpose… to torture william is not that bad. The fucker had it coming, and to be honest, putting that good for nothing asswipe into turmoil for all eternity is never going to get old. The heat is a trigger to me, since that poor bastard has no damn lights! Or, other than the flashlight he has by his side. The hallway to which I go down is probably the hottest room in this damn place, as well as the identical hallway on the right half of the building. The lights flicker as I slowly inched myself closer and closer to the opening. Then i'm in. I repeatedly hit william with my microphone and when the blood streaming down his mouth turned into huge clots of vomit and gore, I finish him with a complete blow to the head. The screams are music to my ears…

Foxy the pirate fox|

The gold doubloons I wish would fall from the sky. Then I could get me-self a new hook… to repeatedly stab the purple man with! After each night passes here, all us Foxy’s, I guess you could say go to our own little board meeting because we all be quite quicker than the other matey’s that torture the purple man. So if something is going, then we simply just tell all the crew whats-a-going.

Recently me harty, Funtime Foxy found that a mysterious entity be living deep in the depths of Hell. “Deep in the depths of Hell, live’s a forgotten entity that could lead to trouble, his name be OLD MAN CONSEQUENCES.” 

That be it. The bastard must be losing his damn mind!

End chapter...