Dream & Blush!?

Chapter – 3

Lucy P.O.V

“Lucy˜˜˜, come over here, darling” a sweet voice behind cooed.

 The younger me turned around and smiled said “coming mum!! Bye *******” she said. I couldn’t hear their name or could see their face. The person said “Bye Lu” It sounded like a guy so I assumed he was. It was all peaceful everyone enjoying themselves, for some reason it felt like my home but suddenly the scene changed to a burning place, fire all around, people screaming, babies crying and mostly the sound of swords clashing. The younger I was inside a ruined house, when she heard footstep running towards, she started screaming as this mysterious figure touched her saying calming things.

“Calm down, Lu. It’s me. It going to be fine, okay. Listen” he said cracking a bit tears are on the verge of his eyes.

 He looked so familiar but couldn’t tell you who. The young me was crying uncontrollable. The guy took a deep breath and said “Listen to me Lu, it’s not safe here. Leave this place and run to the woods. Don’t wait for anyone, don’t look back, and don’t stop if someone calls you, Understand?”

 She looked up to meet his eyes and asked “what about mum and dad?” he shakes his head saying “they won’t come for now. We will follow you after this stupid thing ended,” he said.

Before he could finish, this thing that looked very disgusting broke the walls and walked in. The guy pushed the young me behind him and out of nowhere he pulled a sword and held it in front of him. He positioned him to attack this and BAM with great power he lunged at it but not before he shouted “RUN! NOW!”

She took the chance and took off with tears streaming down her face. She ran for a long time and finally reached the woods. She started panting hard and reached to a place with the view of her land and look at it. She started screaming and crying, she fell to the ground holding her face in her hands.

After a long wait.

“Lucy, oh god, your save” her mum said.

 She turned and looked at her. Shock was written on her face and tears streamed closely on her tiny face. “mum!” She shouted and ran into her mum arms. Then she noticed the blood on her mum’s clothes and mum was pale from the blood lost.

 Her mum said coughing and slowly “Lucy, I thought I would die without seeing you again. I want you to remember that wherever you go smile and be happy, okay” “mum what are you say--” but her mum hushed me and the guy from before was standing behind her mum, watching them and smiling sadly. Then he mouthed ‘Bye Lu, I’ll miss you. Love u.’ suddenly bright light enveloped him. “Bye Lucy, be safe and live” her mum said. The young me shouted “mum, no, don’t leave me, mum muuuuuuummmm!!!!”

mum don’t leave me alone, mum come back. Mum. muumm!!” I shoot up from my bed. I was panting and holding my head in my hands. My aunt barged through my door and saw me. She suddenly ran to me and hugged me and hushed me, then I realised that I was crying. I calmed down after a while, aunt was rubbing my arm and asked slowly “are you okay?” I nodded. She asked again why I was crying and shouted ‘mum’ which reached downstairs. I shook my heading saying ‘no’ and said it was a bad nightmare.

I got ready for school, I wore dark blue jeans and floral ¾ shirt. I walked downstairs with a bad headache. I ate breakfast and kissed aunt’s cheek, said bye and left house. I got on Scar-chan’s car, she looked at me concerned.

I asked “you okay?” she countered “you tell me? What is wrong with you? You look like your soul slipped out your body. Where is my cheerful, happy-going friend?” I looked down and a smile crept on my face. ‘She knows just how to make me smile’ “I’m sorry, Scar-chan. I had the worst nightmare ever and I was just thinking about it. But thanks you helped me. I don’t care about it anymore. The past is in the past, the future can wait, and now the present is that if we don’t leave now we’ll be late” I said finishing. “Shit! You take so long to explain things Lu” she said starting the engine.

We left and now we’re kind of breaking the road rules. “Scar-chan I would like to go to school alive” I shouted at her. “Do you want to be on time or not?” she said turning a sharp corner to road where our school is. “Of course but first I’ll need to be alive.” I said and then we came to our stop.

I got out and walked with Scar-chan to my locker. I got my books for my first class which was maths ‘yay, I don’t want my first class to be with him’ I bid goodbye to Scar-chan. I entered my class and seat at my usual seat. Someone cleared their throat, I looked to see who, and it’s my worst nightmare. No it’s not my dream from this morning but it was Rin Akamura the school’s biggest slut and bully.

“Move from that seat and seat somewhere else” ‘I get it now, her target to get the guy to date her is Ryota’ I thought and without a word I moved from my seat, ‘don’t want to get in trouble’ everyone was watching what I was doing. Someone in the room shouted “Pussy” I turned at looked at the source of the sound and glared at the guy but I realised that everyone was laughing.

 “Come on move it” Rin said. I’m mad, so mad that I sat down and looked up her and said “NO!” to her face. Her face was raging with angry “Bitch, don’t disobey me” she shouted. “Who are you to order me around? My mum?” I said standing up from my seat.

Her face was on flame now. “I apologize, but you’re blocking my way” I looked to my side as everyone stepped aside revealing Ryota with his messy hair and hands in his pocket. He was wearing his signature smirk and looking directly at me from the corner of my eye, I could see Rin looking at me and Ryota. He started walking towards as everyone went back to doing what they were doing.

“Well hello there,” he said and looked at Rin and his smirk disappeared, his facial expression changed to a serious, his eyes hold the coldness that I never saw before. It was quite shocking and scared me a bit. He then growled “stay away from Lucy or I’ll make you wish you were dead” he finished and turned to me giving me smirk. ‘That asshole stealing my line’ I thought, unconsciously rolling my fist. “You a-hole!! You just stole my line from the other day” I said with anger in my voice.

“Oh did I? I thought it was my own, my poor memory got me again” he holding his forehead in his hand. “Although you say that, mine was more intimidating” he said shrugging. ‘The nerve he has’ I thought. I was about to reply to him when the teacher came in.

“Come on, get seated class has started” the teacher said. “Open your books to page 92. We’ll start with question 6” the teacher turning to the board.

“Hey” I turned to my side to meet with his golden eyes.

“What?” I asked him.

“I don’t have my book with me, I left it at home. Let me share yours” he said or more like demanded. ‘hehehe, I’ll play with him a bit. Game start’ I thought silently

“hhmmm, you sound so demanding there. Do you think I’ll let you share mine if you’re being so bossy” I said turning to look in front of me. I heard him sigh and called me again.

“What?”

“Could you possibly share your book with me ‘cause I left mine at home” he said but he doesn’t look very pleading.

“Not possible” I smirked looking at him

“Why?” he questioned

“You don’t look very pleading” I said turning back to the board

“okay, fine.” He continued “Lu, could you please let me share your book because mine is at home. Please just this once, Lu” he said reaching out and holding my hand. ‘What the heck? My heart is beating fast, I never felt this way’ I thought

“Enough! God here I’ll let you share” I said. ‘Game over!!! Never ever I’m playing with him again’

“Thank you” he said smirking

I think I’m blushing right now.

To Be Continued

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry it's been a long time since the last updated because I had School Show and Tests coming up.

Sorry it's a short chappy also, I'll try making the next chappy longer.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Love,

Monmon