Chapter 13

691 words

"Momma?!" Derek,Cora, and Laura said as the person walked in "Pups...? Is that you?" Talia Hale (Their mom) said as she looked up at her children "Momma!" Cora said as she hug Talia

? Is that you?" Talia Hale (Their mom) said as she looked up at her children "Momma!" Cora said as she hug Talia

"Pups!" Talia said as she hugged them all (Derek,Laura, and Cora). "Laura?!" Talia said surprised as She realized she was hugging her oldest child "Mom who brought you back?" Laura asked "Bonnie Bennett?" She said "She brought me back too." Laura said "Wow. Where's my brother? And my niece?" Talia asked "I ran Peter off. Malia is on the couch." Laura said "Malia?" Talia sat beside her niece (Malia) "Yes ma'am?" Malia said "How old are you sweetie?" Talia asked "16. Almost 17." She asked "Wow. I wish I was young again." Talia laughed "So, how's your father?" Talia asked "To him, he's been good. To me, he's been horrible. He slashed Stiles and Erica's throats and made fun of Stiles because he wasn't a werewolf and a supernatural creature that can heal." Malia said looking over at Stiles and Erica "Do you know who Derek is dating?" Talia whispered into Malia's ear and giggled "Stiles,Erica,Scott,and Lydia." Malia whispered back "Aw." Talia said "Yeah they're cute together. You should see how much Derek gets overprotective over Stiles." Malia said "Well Stiles is pretty much the baby of the pack." Talia giggled "Yeah." Malia giggled back "I can fill you in on some gossip I hear alot." Malia said "Sure! Me and Laura used to gossip alot." Talia said "Hey Talia? Can I be like your... 4th daughter..?" Malia asked "Sure pup! Since your dad isn't much of a dad to you." Talia said "Ok! Lets go gossip mom." Malia said "Ok. Laura! Derek! Cora! Me and Malia are gonna talk!" Talia said then they walked outside. "So what's been going on lately in Beacon Hills?" Talia asked "Well, Jackson started dating Theo. Isaac and Liam are dating too. Me sadly still single. Kira started dating Corey. And Yeah that's all." Malia said "How's school been?" Talia asked "Good. We didn't have school for a few days cuz they had to inspect tje school." Malia said "Mm." "Mom! Come get some food before Scott amd Stiles eat it all!" Derek shouted across the house "Be right there!" Talia shouted back "Im tired so im going to sleep. Night mom." Malia said and laid down "Night pup." Talia said then walked out and got some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3:13 a.m.)
Derek woke up to a noise outside. (He fell asleep on the floor) He got up and opened the front door then stepped outside. He heard the noise again but it was getting closer "Who's there?" He said crossing his arms "Ah Derek! Its just you. Alone." Peter said walking up to Derek "Get away from him now." Talia said from the doorway "Talia! Sister!" Peter said pushing Derek out the way "Der!" Stiles said trying to run to Derek who fell into glass and has cuts all over him and glass in him but gets pushes into Talia by Peter. "Peter leave." Talia said "Oh sister, I just got here though!" Peter said Picking up derek by the back of the shirt "Der! Peter leave him alone!" Stiles yelled at Peter "And what are you gonna do?" Peter said "I- I'll-" Stiles stuttered "That's right. Nothing! Cuz your a worthless,useless,wannabe coward!" Peter said then Stiles fell to his knee's covering his head "He is not Peter! He is a Beautiful,Useful,Amazing person! Now leave or I'll rip your throat out. With my teeth." Talia said "Oh Talia. Fine I'll leave. Bye!" Peter ran off with Derek over his shoulder "Derek's gone... It's my fault... I didn't do anything to stop Peter.." Stiles cried "Its not your fault Stiles. We'll get him back ok? Derek's gonna be okay. Alright? He's a strong sourwolf." Talia said picking up Stiles and pulling Stiles into a hug "Now, lets get back to sleep and we'll find him in the morning." Talia picked up Stiles (who fell asleep in her arms) and carried him to Derek's bed.