My Most Cherished Instrument

~Season 1, Episode 9~
After Tharn plays drums at the bar, Type feels possessive and wants to mark Tharn as his.

~~~

*Tharn's POV*

After dragging a very wasted Techno to our apartment and getting him situated on the couch, I walk into our bedroom and flop onto the bed next to Type. I don't even bother to change my clothes. Playing drums is exhilarating, but exhausting. I'm about to drift to sleep when I feel the mattress shift under Type's movements.

"Tharn?"

"Hm?" I hum, keeping my eyes closed.

"I'm curious," Type says.

"About what?" I mumble sleepily.

"The face you made when you were playing drums."

I slightly open my eyes and see Type leaning over me. "What about it?"

"It looked so goddamn sexy," Type purrs lowly. His eyes narrow in the seductive way that piques my attention every time.

I fully open my eyes and turn my head towards Type. "When I was playing drums?" I ask. Type gazes down at me, waiting for me to continue. "To me... music is like sex. It gives me climatic pleasure. And now... I know what my most cherished instrument is."

"Drums?" Type guesses.

"No," I smile at him. "It's you. My most cherished instrument."

Type blinks in surprise before understanding dawns on him, and his cheeks flush pink. His dark eyes glaze over as he looks down at me. He takes me by surprise when he swings his leg over my waist, straddling me on the bed.

"Type!" I hiss in a hushed tone, extremely aware of our drunken friend sleeping in the living room. Type pulls the comforter over us and dips down to press our bodies together. I feel Type's erection grind against me as his soft lips leave hot kisses against my neck. "Type... you want to do it now?"

"Be still," Type scolds before leaving another bruising kiss on my neck. He grinds down harder on me, making me release a low groan. All thoughts of Techno sleeping in the next room fly out of my head as Type slips his hand down to palm my growing erection.

Type pulls back and looks me in the eye. There's so much fire and desire swimming in his dark eyes; my entire body is burning under his intense gaze. My hands find their way into Type's hair and I pull him down to me in a smoldering kiss. Type shoves his not tongue into my mouth, taking control of the kiss.

Normally, I like to be the one in control in the bedroom. But this... seeing Type so dominant... it's so fucking hot that I can't imagine myself stopping it.

Our clothes are being hastily torn off our bodies and thrown recklessly around the room. The need to feel our bare skin pressed together is too intense to worry about where the articles of clothing are landing.

Type brings two fingers up to my lips. "Open," he huskily commands. My lips part and Type slips his fingers into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his fingers, humming as if I was sucking on the tastiest lollipop. "God, you're so hot," Type whispers.

Type trails his hand down between my legs and circles his fingers around my entrance. His fingers roughly push inside, making me hiss from the sudden burn.

"Type, be gentle. It hurts."

"Shut up and be still," Type growls, but still gently withdraws his fingers. Reaching into his nightstand, Type pulls out a small bottle of lube and drizzles the liquid on his fingers. He brings his hand back to entrance and slowly eases two fingers inside. It doesn't hurt as much this time, but the feeling still takes some getting used to.