Prolouge

The basement was Steffi's least favorite place in their territory. It was awfully dark there and it smelled like how earth did when it was raining. Dingy, musky, and quiet. The spot where they did their nasty works-this particular area was draining her energy because of the atmosphere that prevailed there. She felt suffocated whenever she was there but there really were times when she had to come down there.

Like right now.

"What are we going to do with him Stef?" tanong ni Serenity sa kanina pang tahimik na si Stef.

"Ask their opinions, kasi kung ako tatanungin mas pipiliin ko pang patayin yang lalaking yan" sagot ni Stef habang patuloy sa pagbubuklat ng librong kanina pa nyang binabasa

"Ohh pretty savage huh?" Nangingising sabi ni Amora "Bakit hindi na lang natin pahirapan? Para mas thrilling right?" suhestyon ni Amora sabay lapit sa bihag nya

"Paano natin yan pahihirapan Amora? sayang may itsura pa naman" tila nanghihinayang na sabi ni Megan

"My god Megan Isabelle! this man nearly killed Serenity! And you're still admiring him?!" hindi makapaniwalang saad ni Zadie.

"Well si Isabelle pa ba naman" Yshelle said while looking and typing something on her computer.

Serenity Blaire Raynott the so called "Ate" of the group, she's the most responsible among them and the most independent, she always believe that she can do anything without anyones help. Lagi nyang iniisip na kapag palagi kang may sinasandalan, hindi ka uunlad, and the person you're leaning on is bound to leave your side when you need them the most that's why she want to do all the things all by herself.

Zadie Elyse Cohen the "Man Hater" she always hate every man in the world, because her father is one of it. He left them when she was 17 because of a younger woman. She's the joker of the group, laging sya ang dahilan ng pagtawa ng grupo but let me tell you, she's ruthless especially in the mankind she can do anything for her loved ones, because she always have a soft spot for them.

Megan Isabelle Jones the opposite of Zadie, she always use her charms to get the man she wants, well she's just playing with them anyway every week she always got a new boy toy. But behind those flirty eyes there is a monster within her, well all of them. She can kill a person without thinking twice, if you do something bad to her and you made her hate you, you can say that you're digging your own grave and making your own hell

Amora Tinsley Coffin the "Ruthless" girl. She is ruthless in her words and actions especially when she's angry, she can't filter the words she will say and the actions she will make when she is angry, you can't argue with her because she always has reasons in her sleeves. She also have a soft spot in her loved ones and when you touch one of them? Just like her surname she can put you in your own Coffin and take you to your own grave.

Steffi Lorraine Foster the "Silent Demon" of the group, they are all dangerous but she is the most dangerous among them. You can't predict what she will do and you can't read what she's thinking. She always avoid eye contact from the people she don't know but when you look at her eyes, it is stone cold and you can't see anything in it but only darkness. She's also ruthless especially when you run out her patience.You will think that she doesn't care about her environment and the people around her but the truth is she is observant, she always know what's going on around.

And lastly, Yshelle Luveria Harper the "Hacker" she's good when it comes to gadgets that's why she's the hacker. She always have a plan in every situation. Just like Serenity, she doesn't want anyones help and she's independent, and she also have a one word. She doesn't want anyone meddling with her work, she's a little grumpy too. But when it comes to them, the Roses, you can say the she is the soft hearted among them, she may look ruthless and strong like every other people but the truth is she is weak inside, and she believe that when you want something go for it as long as it makes you happy.

This six girls are the bosses of the mafia group called Roses, why roses? Because this group is different, in short not your typical mafia group.

They are different because this group is only consist of girls, amazing girls. They are the leader of it. When someone comes to their way, Well, WELCOME TO HELL, ENJOY YOUR STAY