Bandages

I have no idea how I feel about Will. I mean if I was going to make a list about him there would be things that I like.  Yet I can't think about that right now, it's not the best time.  With the end of a giant war and also Leo missing I shouldn't think about it.   Yet here I am sitting in the infirmary handing bandages to the person that fills my thoughts.
"Hey toss me a fresh roll", Will yelled from across the room.
When we were kids my sister always said I had a good arm time to really see if I do. I pulled back throwing them and watch as the slow roll apart about ten feet away from Will. Slamming my head down onto the empty head in front of me, groaning as I feel the heat rush to my face.  Nearly jumping out of my own skin when I feel a warm hand on my back.
"I'm happy that you stayed at camp... we kinda need a head for Hades table at the moment. Plus it does help that you're such a fine a one." Will said loud enough for me and maybe anyone else nearby hear. I swear to the gods I could of heard that boy blink at the end.
Will
Nico was taking so long to answer I hope I didn't say anything to freak him out. I mean maybe calling the probably most likely straight guy fine, freaked him out. I mean walking over here after he threw that bandages and miss was pretty hard. Because all I wanted to do was hug and kiss and laugh about how adorable that was. Do other children of Apollo fall for someone this fast? I mean dad normally does, but that's what gods do. Not their kids, yeah definitely not their kids.

"Yeah I mean whoever made the cabin definitely thought we are all like vampires or something" Nico said after he lifted his head up, using his hands to make fangs at the end of the sentence. Wait is he gonna bring up me call him fine?
I wanted to say something more but instead I missed out on what Nico said before walking out of the door. I really wanted to follow him, to tell him stories that would make him laugh in even the saddest of moods. Instead I cut the bandage after wrapping up someone's ankle, moving onto the next person. Smiling because I know how lucky I am that all the big three broke the pack that they made.
"Earth to Will! IF YOU PUT ON ANY MORE BANDAGES ON THAT POOR PERSON WE WILL HAVE NO BANDAGES!!" Yelled some random person, I can be expected to know every demigod at camp. I mean I totally should but I know I don't.