Chapter 20 : I Did not Mean What I Said

Hey my lovely wattpadies ^w^

I wanna thank all who commented on the last chapter

Will you always comment? I really love to read all your comments and I was PRETTY happy

So for all who already commented and for all those who are still silent readers please comment and vote ^^

p.s I GOT 11 THOUSAND READERS !!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO THANK U THANK U THANK U OOOHOOOOOO THANK U THANK U THANK U

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE TILL THE END. I KIND OF NEED UR ADVICE

Thank you

Recap :

Everyone thought things will get pretty and pink and cupcakes after the great confession . Siwon and Rasha will live happily after they finally professed their love to each other, right ?

Well things didn't get pretty and butterflies didn't fly around . Actually the exact opposite happened when Siwon came up after disappearing the whole night ; not only that but with fiancé !

ooOOoo ooOOoo ooOOoo

" Ah.. this is Nana, she... she is ... my ...F-fiancé "

Fiancé, fiancé, fiancé " Your what ? " Rasha asked. Tears already rolling down

" M-my fiancé . Look Rasha, I'm "

" Don't say a word ! Don't say a freaking word ! you bastard , you... How could you ? Why didn't you say anything ! You said you love me ! You made me believe you did ! God, I even let you have my first kiss . I'm so ashamed and disgusted of myself " She sobbed hard

" I'm "

" I thought you were a good person ! What was I ? Just a fling ? Someone to spend time with and try your way to get her ? Why did you do that ? Why did you break my heart, my soul, my...everything. You were my everything ! Why would you devastate me like this, so harshly and coldly ? why ? "

Siwon tried to hug her but she pushed his hands off

" Don't you dare touch me ! "

" I... I'm sorry "

" Sorry ? Sorry for what ? Breaking my heart ? Make me live in fantasy ? Did you even love me ? "

" Look, I'm sorry . I didn't mean it. I thought I l-loved you but obviously I ..d-didn't "

" Oh really ? I'm so glad you found out the truth . The great revealing of Choi Siwon feelings. At the end , it turned he's just like other men who don't deserve real love . All what they care about is what pleases their eyes . Fake things . I can't believe I'm in love with someone like you . You know what ? You two are perfect for each other . Hope you have a happy life " And with that she stormed out of the dorm .

She didn't know where to but right now any place seemed perfect as long as Siwon wasn't there . She felt her heart about to stop .All her life was about him , She died so hard just to have a chance to meet him . Whether she is happy or sad, Siwon is the only reason. He is the why to all her life .

When she closes her eyes, his face is the only thing she can see . The irony is even after all this, even after he broke her heart in the worst way , she still loves him, she's still ready to do anything for him and she hated herself for that .

She pumped into someone in the hallway . It was Amber. Amber was a close friend to her and she didn't need to think twice to know that Rasha needed her . She took her to her room and after she told her what happened , she brought a lot of ice cream buckets, pizza, chips , marshmallow and every other junk food in this world with sujo, bear and of course some movies . It was gonna be a long night .