Chapter Seven

I stare into Dylan's bag, shocked I'm even seeing this. I grab the sand which bag and stare at the green contents. I grip the bag tightly and I swear steam shot out my ears. Dylan returned from his week long work trip and has been weird ever since.

I now understand why.

"DYLAN?!" I shout at the top of my lungs. I swear England heard me.

Dylan comes running into our bedroom quickly and looks around to see for an intruder, "babe, what's wrong?"

I turn to him and hold the bag out to him, "What the fuck, is this?"

He goes visibly pale and swallows hard, "that's weed babe."

"I know what the fuck it is. What is it doing in my fucking house? In our fucking house?"

"I don't know. You know I don't do that stuff no more babe."

"You are fucking right you won't," I say as I walk into our bathroom. I dump the contents of the bag into the toilet and flush it. Dylan stands the the door way.

"Done being crazy yet?" Dylan asks with a laugh. I turn to him with a crazy look in my eyes and he stops laughing and clears his throat, "babe, honestly. I don't know what it was doing there. It must of been from the guys at work. It had to of fallen into my bag."

I ignore him and walk out of our bathroom. He followed me out of our bedroom and downstairs. Cece was sitting on our couch and looked up when she saw us walk in, "everything okay?"

"No. Dylans smoking dope again," I growl and look at him with knives in my eyes. He holds his hands up in surrender.

"I'm my defence, I do not smoke pot anymore. You know I work with drug people. It most likely fallen into my bag. I'm sorry. I swear on my life I don't."

Cece turns to him in shock, "Dylan?! What the actual fuck? You promised you'd stop!"

"I fucking did!" He shouted at her and walked out of the room, slamming the front door behind him. His truck starts up a few seconds later and storms out of the yard. I sit down on the couch and tears weld up in my eyes. Cece comes to hug me from the side.

"It'll be okay Andrea. Maybe there is an explanation of it all. Dylan does work with big drug guys."

I shake my head no, "no. We know Dylan. We've fallen for this before. He's doing drugs again and he just got caught. He knows it. Otherwise, why did he leave?"

"That's true. I'm sorry, Andrea. It'll be okay," Cece says and hugs me some more.

We sit there as I sob loudly. Tears streamed down my face heavily as I felt my heart break.

Dylan was heavily into drugs two years ago, but quit when he decided he loved me more than the drugs. I was going to leave if he didn't smarten up. He checked himself into rehab and here we are two years later.

Cece got up from her spot and walked into the kitchen. She walked back and handed me a KitKat and glass of water. I took a sip of water as I cried. Cece opened the chocolate bar and broke off me a piece. I munched on it quietly and took sips of water. After ten minutes, I was finally calmed down. I set my cup down and my bars wrapper beside my cup. Cece sat beside me quietly as she rubbed my back.

"It'll be okay Andrea. You know that, right?" Cece asks after a minute.

I nod and sigh, "yeah. I'm just hurt that he's doing them again. He knows I won't want that for the baby."

Cece nods in agreement and we sit in silence again.

It'll be hours before we see Dylan again.