𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Akira opened her eyes slowly as she arched her back stretching, she then remembered what happened last night she sat up quickly looking to her beside her, seeing an empty bed. She frowned as she got up and went inside the bathroom. After she took a shower and brush her teeth and getting dressed in a shorts and tank top suit.

When she reached downstairs, she heard a curse and a plate fell on the ground. She peeked in the kitchen, seeing Ciel with a apron and struggling to flip a pancake, she watched him as he read the instructions on the box. He would curse every few minutes when he failed in flipping the pancake.

She smiled as she watched him, then the image of him with another girl yesterday forged in her mind. She frowned once again. She marches in the kitchen and say down on the island stool.

"Morning" she said.

"Mo- fuck" he replied knocking over the cup.

"You're clumsy in the kitchen" Akira announced as she watched him closely.

"Sorry" He mumbled lowly, "I just wanted to make you breakfast" he replied as he turned off the stove."We should talk"

"Hmhm" she replied, watching him as he say beside her.

"Did you mean it when you said you genuinely like me?" He asked.

"What do you think? I already told you this, yet you didnt want to hear me out and then u left" Akira said.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled."I should have hear you out I just got angry and I- blocked out" he rambled. "What did you want with my father's company?

"Its not me, I had to do it it's not like I wanted to do it, and I don't know what they want with your father's company. It seems like they no longer will be targeting your father' company." She explained. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it in the first place, I never expected that I would fall for you, then I realized I couldn't go on with it anymore."

"Oh interesting" he replied.

"Who was she?" Akira asked.

"Who?" He asked.

"The girl you were with," Akira asked as she looked away. She hates this feeling she hated how her heart betrayed her.

He confusedly looked at her as he tried to figure out which girl she was referring to. "Who are you referring to?"

"Don't play dumb, the brunette, at the College I saw y'all, y'all were sitting mad close" she argued as she rolled her eyes.

"Helena?" He asked, "Akira no, no she's just a family friend, not to mention she didn't see me that way she sees Cayden.

"Mmkay" she replied with a slight attitude.

"Akira" he called her. She didn't answer him she got up and took out a box of cereal and a box of milk.

"Akira" he called after her.

"She's just a friend, I don't look at her like that" he explained.

"Okay," she replied as she poured the cereal in the box.