seongsang [angst]

A/N: This is actually an ending of an ATEEZ fic that I wanna write but I don’t have enough confidence to write one so I’ll just publish this so it would just disappear from my mind bc I was able to write smth related to it.. I hope so. This is supposed to be for a long Akame Ga Kill!AU/Rebellion!AU ATEEZ fic but since I want to prevent myself on writing an another long ass fic, I already posted the ending that I have in my mind. I hate my works so I really don’t want to waste my time on writing an another one despite knowing that no one will appreciate it. I’ve experienced it already in my other fics so I’m preventing myself on writing it haha I’m so miserable-

I was about to write this before but I managed to stop myself. Yet listening to QUELL's Club the Cage made me wanna write smth like this so it must be prevented at all cost.

Warning(s): Death | Execution | Implied Violence

♪♪♪♪♪♪

I’m such a terrible ruler.” Yeosang admitted, letting everything sink in the deepest part of his mind.

“No shit, Sherlock.” The general of the rebellion squad looked at him in despise, the words spitting out venoms.

‘You should do it, Your Highness.’

‘I believe that this must be done, Your Majesty.’

‘Those who went against the rules should be punished. If they’re free, they’ll just continue on oppressing against the royalty.’

‘Bloodshed. It is inevitable.’

‘For a kingdom to continue its growth, bloodshed must be done. Eliminate the ones against the kingdom and let the people know what will happen to them if they’ll rebel against us.’

‘That is what the royal family has been doing and it must be continued. It kept the kingdom have its peace, Your Highness.’

‘Supress those who strike against us. Immediately.’

He agreed to everything without even thinking, he had been nothing but an obedient marionette to everyone. Yeosang didn’t even realized that it’s not right because it wasn’t taught to him, he was taught to be a tyrant. He was just a blank page, something that is easily tainted by the influence of the ones around him. Being used by a world that only continues to exploit, Yeosang just continued living in ignorance.

He wasn’t even aware that the duke and the generals are feeding him up with lies, immediately letting them do something in their own decisions without thinking of it carefully. He isn’t a ruler at all, he’s just a pawn dressed prettily to sit on the throne and to wear the crown. He’s just someone that is there to feel the pressure of being a ruler without even being one, he’s just there to continue existing.

“Do you want to listen on a dying man’s rambling?” Yeosang said, the tight shackles in his wrist is starting to cause ugly purple bruises.

“Why should I?” The general asked, his eyebrows raised as he glared at the blond prince.

“Why indeed..” The blond male chuckled sadly as he looked at the ceiling, “All my life, I’ve been taught to listen and I haven’t even declined on it. My family told me to trust the tutors and generals as if they’re a bunch of Gods. I did what I was told to, being the obedient boy that I am.”

“And looked where it got you,” the general said, snickering at him.

Yeosang chuckles, “Indeed.”