Chapter 29: Surprises

Hux had to go to a meeting you complained about him leaving. "This one is important... I'll be back as soon as I can get here. How about we have dinner tonight." You smiled at him "I'd love too."

You walked back to you and Hux's quarters, before you stepped in the room you were stopped by a Stormtrooper. "Hello Ms. Y/N. I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm the pilot who flew you here. I know you probably hate me but last night I was doing security. I watched the cameras... I think you might want to see what happened in your room."

You were confused, "Follow me." You followed the Trooper down the hallway to a side control room. He pulled up a video, he skipped through you and Hux fighting. You were a little embarrassed.

After you left Hux came back in the room. He was enraged. He walked over to your wardrobe and pulled out a shirt. He held it in his hands and cried into it. "Why are you showing me this?" You said turning to the Trooper. He took your arm again and lead you down the hallway.

You entered an unfamiliar white room. Phasma stood in the middle next to a chair, "Sit." You walked over to her and sat down. She put a blindfold over your eyes and proceeded to fix your hair. She stood you up and handed you to a man. You felt his presence, Kylo.

Kylo put his hands on your shoulders and took you into a room. You smelled the air, lightsaber burns, the training room. "Ok let's get this on." Your mother said. "Mom?" She laughed, "Hello dear."

"Hurry up Master Ren go get in place!" Your mom barked. "Yeah, right!" The door shut. "Mom, what's going on?" You could hear her smile. "You'll see soon dear." You mother undressed you and put you in a tight dress.

You felt it with your hands, it had lace flowers sewn to the top, and at your waist it went down and out. Another person took your hand. "Hello sweetie... I know you can't see yourself but you look gorgeous."

You were so confused as your dad lead you down a hallway. You couldn't sense anything, the force being blocked, and your thoughts were cloudy. You stopped and your dad took off your blindfold. He was in a suit and smiled at you.

You looked down at the dress you were wearing, it was white. Your dad reached behind your head and pulled a veil from your hair. "Dad..."

"I know sweetie..." a tear fell from his eye and you heard music play. "That's our cue." The door open and you looked in awe at the banquet hall. Hux stood in the middle, he wore a red and black tuxedo.

Everyone on either side stood and looked at you, most of them cried. Con stood beside Hux along with Kylo. Your dad walked you down the isle. You reached Hux and he smiled at you. Your dad let your hand go and replaced it with Hux's.

He walked to the middle of you and Hux. "Hello everyone! Umm please excuse my tears..." everyone laughed. "Not too long ago I was invited to a First Order party. That's when I met this questionable man..." you smiled at your dad as he gestured to Hux. "He came up to me that night and told me that my daughter was the most brilliant, beautiful, and talented woman he had ever met. At first I was like, 'You sure you got the right dad?' But now I know exactly what he means. I am honored to join the two of you, my beautiful daughter, and a guy that will protect her forever. I haven't seen love like this in a long time." You looked into Hux's green eyes and he winked at you.

"So from what I heard, General Hux here has prepared some vows?" Hux nodded. "Y/N, you are amazing. I'm glad that you are in my life because you make me a different person. You have changed me for the better. Before you came I was completely lost, I knew I had to make you mine the moment I saw you in my office. You showed me patience, and a new brilliance. I know this is a surprise, and I knew this definitely caught you off guard... but I love you and that's why I had to do this." Aww's echoed through the crowd your eyes filled with tears.