Prologue

I don't own anything here!

Byleth was reviewing over the weekly teachings to his students.

The class was filed with over 24 students who joined him after he was deemed the 'cool' teacher. Poor Manuela and Hanneman had to become extra curricular teachers for some of the Magic areas,as all the students changed to Byleth's class. Seteth didn't mind the massive switching , but questioned how Byleth got all the students to like him so fast.

"So as you can see, a secret technique is to just run instead of fight!" Byleth said, explaining to everyone the Joestar technique.

"What a odd but effective technique." Linhardt sounded impressed. "Why fight when I can just run in battle."

"Linhardt! you don't run from the battle itself, you run until you find a better advantage in your favour." Annette pouted at him.

BLAST!

THe whole room became filled with a massive light, making everyone cover their eyes. When the light settled down, they all saw the same thing.

"A box?' Edelgard said. Some of the class walked back in fear of it being filled with something dangerous.

"W-where did that appear!" Bernadetta exclaimed.

"Don't worry, i'll check it out." Byleth told them, making his way to the first box. He found a note and a purple book that read 'READ THIS!'. Byleth read the note.

'Here you go! Use this to your advantage to bond more with your class Professor! I might send more things your way to enhance the experience! This is stuff from my world (Yes! Other worlds exists!) that I thought would be great to share. Please write down anything you would like on this book. I'll try to report back to you if I could answer.

-Adam'

Byleth walked towards the box labeled Soda and Snacks. The box contained various items ranging from popcorn and cotton candy to various types of Soda. Another box was labeled episodes.

"It says for us to watch this together." Byleth answered, slightly amused at this odd development. He felt he could trust this Adam person for some reason.

Some of the students were looking around the food box.

"Wow there is such a variety here." Caspar said, holding a Lemon flavor soda and cherry flavor.

"Yeah, let's try out some of these snacks." Raphael said happily, as he picked up a popcorn box to examine it.

"Let me see those snacks" Ingrid fought for some of them.

"Tomorrow, I got a instructional manual on how to set up everything. Class is cancelled until tomorrow." Byleth told everyone. Everyone nodded and left class to do their own things.

"Well if you say so then professor." Lysithea said.

Byleth went back to the book and wrote down-

How do I set up this TeeVee?

Byleth waited for a second before Adam replied.

it's easy, just do this- Adam replied.

AN: I am not gonna include teachers or knights of Sirius, as having 25 characters is already a ton!