Chapter 4

(Rin pov) Okumura twins are 16

After I was brought to the hospital I had to stay there and everyone visited me every day and Mephisto visits me when he can which is usually every other day sometimes longer if he has something on. On Christmas they would celebrate it in the hospital with me and bring me presents. Since I couldn't use my body from the neck down they opened the presents for me and I always thanked them for everything they did for me. The have me hugs sometimes but I couldn't feel it as all my body that was covered with the black lined vanes was numb and lost feeling from them. If people tried to move my legs it hurt a lot and it's started to get to my arms to so I don't get many hugs anymore. But it's ok as long as I still get to see them it'll be ok. We don't know when but Mephisto said it will soon spread to my face and head and it could effect my eyesight and hearing.I've also been on life support now so I know what:s coming and I know they're hiding their real sad feelings. I also got to meet Amaimon when I was fifteen he often gave me candy which I couldn't eat much of as I found it hard to. Amaimon is quite fun and joking he can be a bit weird and annoying every now and then but he's cool. I learned that he is also my brother and I'm glad they're my brother because they are the best. And I'd you're wondering who I'm talking about I'm talking about Amaimon and Mephisto. But the best brother of all time is Yukio. My little brother. He's always there for me and I love him a lot. He visits me everyday and he'll bring his homework to the hospital just so he can be with me.

(Shiro pov)

We're about a month away till I get to go home so I'm very excited to see everyone especially how my boys have grown. I haven't seen them in three years I have so many wonders. I wonder if Rin is still very small compared to Yukio and everyone else. I wonder how they doing in school. I wonder if Yukio has become a great exorcist. I wonder if Yukio got into his dream high school. I wonder how Rin is. I wonder if Rin has met new people. I have so many wonders. I can't wait to go home to see everyone's happy faces when they see me again. We've been traveling around the world to try defeat these demons that have landed in each country and Japan is the only country that knows and can defeat them as they have the materials and right class of exorcist. We've got one more country to go to then we're finished. We're going to America for our last country. I've seen so many things on my trip and can't wait to tell all my stories to everyone I'm sure they'll love them.

(Third person pov)

"You know what my greatest wish is?" Rin asked looking up at the ceiling "What is your greatest wish Nii~san?" Yukio asked, everyone listened to the conversation. "To have dad ruffle my hair one more time before I ruffle feeling in my head" "That's a nice wish" Izumi said and he laid back in his chair smiling. "And to see dad one more time before I die"

Silence...

That's what was heard for ages...

Not one word...

Not one sound...

Just staring...

Shocked eyes...

Until...

Loud cries