Girls night out

I woke up to Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass. I love that song so much. It's just so inspirational. You shouldn't worry about your size, you look good in your own way. anyway I rolled out of bed and headed towards my closet. 'hmm what to wear?' I decide to go with some back fitted leggings with white stripes on the waistband, an oversized sweatshirt that has a grey and black army design with the word pink in white letters, grey ugg boots, and I put my hair in a sloppy but neat kind of bun. My makeup is simple: light purple eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara. I wear nude lipstick and then go over it with with some clear lipgloss to give it that glossy look. today was just one of those days where you wanted to look cute but also wanted to be comfy. It's a good think that someone invented comfy clothes that can make u cute and innocent.

After I'm dressed, I grab my book bag and head downstairs to the kitchen. "Good morning my lovely servants." I say, joking with my parents. "morning master." mom jokes back placing our breakfast on the table. "Hi daddy." I say giving dad a kiss on the cheek. "Morning sweetheart." he replies putting down his coffee mug.

"So honey, what's new?" Mom asks. "Nothing, just going shopping with the girls today to get a dress for the party later on." I state and as soon as I finished the girls walked into the kitchen. "And you're talking about us because......" Liz says taking a seat and starting to dig into her food. "just telling mom about our plans for tonight." I reply. "Oh ok, better had." Nessa said.
(Yesterday after school)
"So girls you have your bags in your cars right?" I ask as me and my crew walks our of the school building. "Yep" Nicky says replying for everyone. "Ok Meet me at my house. I already have all the snacks and movies." I say as we stop in the middle of the almost empty parking lot. "alright." Sam says as everyone waves over their shoulder heading towards their car.

*At home*
"Ok so I have three different movies, all different genres." I say picking up the movies to show the girls. We just set up all the snacks into bowls. gummy bears, gummy worms, skittles, cookies, popcorn, chocolate, twizzlers, and sour patches. "scary: paranormal activity. comedy: ride along. and romance: the best of me." I say pointing out each movie. "ok how about we watch romance first to get all the crying out of the way, then comedy so we can laugh, then scary so after we pee our pants we can eat ice cream, watch spongebob and have girl talk." Nessa suggests. After everyone agrees I put in our first movie and bring out three boxes of tissue to go around.

Three hours later

"That was so scary." Lils says shaking in the corner. " no that wasn't. It was hilarious." Sam says and we all high five her. Expect Lils of course. She's too preoccupied shaking in fear. "hey, Liz, you love me right." I say sweetly to Liz, batting my eyelashes. "What do you want Anna" she says rolling her eyes knowing I want something from her. "can you please go get the ice cream. thanks love you" I say with without giving her a chance to answer. "Ugh" She says getting off the bed, walking towards the door to go downstairs, and follow my orders. "only cuz I love you" she says before slipping out of my room. "Thanks. Love ya too!" I shout so she can hear me all the way down stairs.
"Ok. So love-life's? anyone got one?" I ask making girl talk. "ooh I know." Nicky says excitedly. "Shoot." I say getting comfy on my spot of the floor. "You and Javier." she says jumping in her spot. "what no!!!!!" I shout making it clear that there's nothing going on with me and that doofus. "What we talking about?" Liz asks as she returns with three huge tubs of ice cream and 6 spoons. "Anna's and Javier's love-life." Sam replies with a grin on her face. "omg. You guys see it too!" Liz exclaims setting the ice cream and spoons on the bed. "what! There's nothing going on between us! I don't even like to look at him! So how can there be anything going on between us!?" I shout, defending my pride. "Oh really. What about that time at lunch when you were flirting with Jonathan and he got jealous and took the boys and stormed out of the cafeteria?" Lils says with a smug grin. "He was just mad that his enemy" I say pointing at myself, "was flirting with his best friend." I say ending my defensive rant. "sure" Liz says sarcastically "but Javier likes a girls who's in charge. And you my friend, is exactly that."
************************** *********************************
(Present time at school)
"So you're trying to tell me that if I flirt with someone in front of him, he'll get all possessive and crap?" I ask as me and the girls walk to the cafeteria. "Uh yea." Nicky says in a duh tone. "Ok then I'll prove it to you that he won't," I say as I see Javier talking to some guys in the hallway.