At Dinner

It just seemed as though things had gotten worse, so last night you took it out completely on yourself. Today your wrists looked like they had seen the downside of some red paint.
Well, long sleeves for me I guess, you thought as you grabbed you one of your long-sleeved shirts

You just hoped that they wouldn't see anything

***At the 5sos house

You were currently cooking dinner for the boys in the kitchen. You were just finishing the spaghetti and sauce as you heard something behind you, you turn around to find a giraffe of a boy looking back at you.

"Um, hey Lizzie. I just wanted to see if you needed any help," he said as you were reaching for the plates from the cupboard.

"Yeah, actually, can you grab the plates for me, please, Luke?" You asked not realizing that your sleeve had ridden up you arm.

"Yeah!" He said enthusiastically. He had stepped over near you to get the plates for you. He had began reaching for them until he saw the fresh and faded scars on your arm. He stopped reaching for the plates and grabbed your hand and pulled you into the front room, careful of your wrists.

"Luke! What are you-," you began, but he cut you off.

"I saw your arms and wrists," he stated simply looking at you with watery blue eyes. You ran your hand through your hair as your eyes watered and you thought of what to say.