1.7

❤

It was the weekend and Hyunjin had just woken up.

He got out of bed and went straight to his mom's sick room. He slipped on a surgical mask and walked into the room.

His pale mom looked at him and gave her son a weak smile. "You hungry, mom?" Hyunjin asks. "No, dear. Can you fill my bottle though?" She asks. Hyunjin nods his head and grabbed the bottle, leaving the room to fill it up.

He walked back into the room and placed it down. "Did your dad already leave for work?" She asks. Hyunjin nodded his head and she nods her head back. "How's school going?" She asks as her son sits at the edge of the bed. "Alright, I guess. Kids are annoying as always but I might have a new friend," Hyunjin says. "What's their name?" She asks.

"Seungmin. He's new."

____

Hyunjin opened his phone and unlocked it. He clicked on an app and it opened, loading. Once it finished, he went to the messages. He was on Cupid's Talk and he privately messaged Cupid since he didn't want everyone to hear like other people.

He exhales deeply and started typing.

==

Cupid

Me
Hey. I know its the weekend but I really need help🥺

Cupid
Hey! It's not a problem, I wasn't doing anything anygay.

Me
Great! It's just I'm starting to catch feelings for someone but he's closed off and I'm trying to give him but I don't what to do.

Cupid
Okay. I'm glad you moved on from Felix. It's always good to place your former crush aside to start a new one!

Cupid
Anygay. If he's closed off, it probably means he's not used to the school or he had something done to him. Try to make him feel comfortable around you and some people, like your friends. Don't pressure him into anything, it's never good. Slowly work yourself into a friendship and gain his trust before you start asking him questions about his personal life.

Me
Okay. Thank you!

Cupid
It's not a problem. I enjoy messaging more here than on the board. Half the time I can't keep up with who I'm going to do next.

Me
I bet. It looks really confusing.

Cupid
Trust me. When you're the one operating the app, it gets confusing since you have to update it every couple of weeks.

==

Hyunjin smiles and flops onto his back. He closes his phone and places it on his side table.

____

Taeyong walked in and his eyebrows furrow. "Felix! Felix where are you!" Taeyong runs out of the room and looks for the male.

He heard a door open and he spun around, seeing Felix with a towel around his neck. He was holding onto the wall for support. "You sca- you're walking!?"

Felix smiles. "I'm about to fall. Can you take me to my room?" Felix asks. Taeyong walks over and picks him up bridal style.

"I helped Hyunjin earlier," Felix says as Taeyong enters his room. "With what?" Taeyong asks as he opens the connected bathroom. "He's liking someone but they're close off," Felix says as he was slowly placed down.

"Okay. Spandex and oversized sweatshirt?"

"Yes, please!"