4.0

❤

Changbin checked himself in the mirror, smiling to himself. He was wearing dark washed jeans, a black button-up tucked in, and a black belt. He fixed his hair one more time before walking over to his side table and grabbed his phone, slipping it into his back pocket.

He grabbed the gift bag and left his room. He slipped on his shoes and fixed the bottom of his jeans before grabbing his keys and wallet. He exited the apartment and locked the door before heading towards his car.

He arrived at Taeyong's house and he got out of the car, walking over. He walked over and knocked on the door, getting a small 'coming' from inside. The door opened to show Taeyong who frowns.

"Am I glad to see you too."

"You here for Felix?" Taeyong asks. "Yeah," Changbin answers. "He's still getting ready but you can come in." Changbin steps inside which only made him see Felix coming downstairs. He was dressed in a black checkered thin strap dress, a maroon long sleeve shirt that went past his fingertips but his rings were barely visible, and thigh-high black socks with little hearts on the side.

"Hyung have you...Changbin! Hi!"

Changbin snapped out of his thought and smiles at him. "Hey. You look cute today," Changbin says as Felix walked over, his makeup visible; Light pink eyeshadow with a winged eyeliner. "Really? I thought it was weird," Felix says as he looks at his outfit. "Nope. I like it."

Felix smiles and looks at Taeyong. "Have you seen my boots? They're not in my closet," Felix asks. "Should be by the door," Taeyong answers as he places his phone against his ear. Felix walks over and picks up two pairs of boots. "Which one? I was thinking about the thigh-high black ones."

Changbin walks closer. "Thigh-high." Felix smiles and sets the other pair down. He walked over to the couch and sat down. He unzipped them and slipped them on, zip them back up. Changbin helped him stand up and smiles as he saw they were only 1 inch.

"What're you smiling about?" Felix asks as they walk towards the door, grabbing a heart-shaped white purse. "Nothing." Felix rolls his eyes and nudged him as they got to Changbin's car.

Changbin got in and pulled out his phone, recording. Felix opened the door and a small gasps came from him. "Binnie," Felix says as he gets in after picking up the jewelry box, stuffed animal, and the small bouquet of roses.

"Happy Valentine's day."

Felix smiles and looks over to see Changbin recording still. He grabbed the phone and puts it in selfie mode. He placed the camera in front of Changbin who looked at him confused. Felix leaned forward and pecked his cheek, Changbin's face heating up. He looked at Felix again who smiles. "Payback."

____

Felix walked into school, holding Changbin's hand with a smile as they talked. "You like the necklace?" Changbin asks, glancing at the necklace Felix was wearing. "Yep!" Felix says looking at him with a bigger smile.