2.4

❤

Changbin walked into the council office and went straight into Felix's office. "Lixie?" Changbin says as he walks over. Felix turns around and smiles at him. "Hey!" He says. Changbin walks over and squats down. "Why...are you in this?" Changbin asks.

"My legs felt like jello this morning," Felix says poking at his legs. "Aww, poor baby," Changbin says with a chuckle. "Yes," Felix says. He holds his arms up and Changbin chuckles. He places his bag down and picks him up, resting him on his hip.

"Desk," Felix says. Changbin moved the wheelchair and sat down in the chair. Felix sat in his lap and pulled them closer to the desk. "Shouldn't I get to class?" Changbin asks. "Half the teachers are out for meetings which mean half of your classes are in the gym," Felix says as he looks at him.

"It also means you can help me with someone," Felix says. "Who? Taeyong?" Changbin asks. "Nah. Taeyong can find his own person to love," Felix says as he flipped through his pages. "Here we go!"

Felix leans back into Changbin who smiles. "Jeongin and Chan?" Changbin asks. "Yep! Swim team captain and the new kid, next to Seungmin," Felix says. "Jeongin is actually really good at singing," Changbin says.

"How do you know?" Felix asks as he looks at him. "I hear him in the library sometimes," Changbin says. "Oh, you're adorable," Felix says pinching Changbin's cheek. "Stop," Changbin whines as he buries his face into Felix's neck.

Felix giggles and looks back at the notes he's taken. "How do you know they even like each other? You can't force people together," Changbin says. "I know that. Chan's been talking to me about him," Felix explains as he closes the notebook.

Changbin held Felix's waist as he leaned forward and grabbed his laptop. He opened it and opened the app on his computer. He went to the private messages and looked for Chan's username.

"Oh, darn. What was his username again?"

Changbin watched Felix as his tongue peeked out his mouth, his concentration habit still in check. He sighs in content as he watched the younger.

"Found it!"

Changbin snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the computer. "How do you know he's talking about Jeongin?" Changbin asks. "Little fox boy gives a clear hint. Nobody else at this school resembles a fox," Felix says.

"You're right," Changbin says. "I always am," Felix says. Changbin smacks his leg which created a small, "ow" from Felix. "Don't push it," Changbin mumbles. "Or what?" Felix asks as he turns around, straddling Changbin's lap.

"I'll tickle you."

"That's unfair! I can't run away!"

"Exactly."

Felix huffs as he looks at him. Changbin smiles at him which only caused Felix to smile. "I can't be mad at you," Felix says as he wraps his arms around Changbin's neck, resting his chin on his arms. Changbin hums in agreement as he pulls him closer.

Felix's cheeks heated up. "You...have a little problem," Felix whispers to Changbin who's face heats up.

"Shut up."

____

Chan sighs in content as he left the locker room. He finished his own extra practice and he was dressed in sweatpants and a tank top. He fixed his school bag as he started to walk down the hall but stopped, hearing a soft tune coming from down the hall.

He glanced behind him and a small smile came to his lips as he saw it was Jeongin, humming with headphones in. He walked past Chan who still seemed to be distracted by his voice.

"Wow" (by 3racha/danceracha) was all Chan could say as Jeongin left the school. Chan quickly snapped out of his thoughts and left the school, going to his truck. He got inside and got a text from his dad. He texted back before he started the engine of his vehicle and drove off towards his apartment.