Chapter 1: Battle

Hi everyone! So this is only a short story made for my mature audience. There will be sexual scenes by the next chapter and so on. There are only three chapters, and if you haven't been warned by the summery, this is mature! I'm not much of a writer who writes these kinds of things but here it is. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think in the comments! I love reading them!
•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~

The light of the glistening sun shined through the top floor of the school building through its windows, providing enough warmth from the winter winds for Hugh to stand under and look down at the schoolyard. Everything looked pale from the snow that fell last night, and not much was shown in the morning due to the sun.

A few students walked through the hallway past him, talking about a new movie they wanted to see in Virbank City. Hugh ignored them and continued to stare out the window until the halls were dead silent. Everyone had gone home for the day, so it'll only make sense for Hugh to leave and head back home.

He took a deep breath and looked over at his Snivy sitting by the window, enjoying the sunbathing it's body. "What do you want to do today?" He asked. His silent grass type turned to him, wanting to do whatever since Hugh is the trainer. It'll depend on what he wants to do. Even Hugh didn't know, "Want to go train with Roxie today?" Snivy nodded and followed its trainer walking out the school building and walked the whole way to the big city.

His jacket had a turtleneck attacked to it, keeping the winter winds from blowing into his mouth and possibly getting him sick. He wanted to return his Pokémon so it won't happen to it, but Snivy refused and stayed by his side, in his jacket.

"It would be warmer for you if you just stayed in your ball" Hugh suggested. Snivy moved around, refusing to do so, making its trainer sigh and continue the walk until he finally made it to Virbank City.

"Finally." he lowered his turtleneck to sigh and watch his hot breath in the air. He looked around at the city just starting to wake up. Once it becomes night, the lights shine, and everyone comes out. Seeing that the city was quiet at the moment, he hurried off to the Pokémon gym to talk to Roxie while she was getting ready for a gig tonight

"What is it, Hugh?" She asked, tuning her guitar, "I'm kinda busy here."

"I want to battle" he stated flatly. Roxie hung her head low, a bit annoyed at the spiky-haired trainer who wants to battle every week. Today was not a good day since she'll be performing for a crowd.

"You usually come during the week. As much as I want to battle you, I'm not available Fridays" Hugh groaned and rubbed his head, forgetting what day it was "Must you always come for a battle? Aren't there others you can battle against?" She sat on the edge of the stage and watched him approach her "I can't be the only one" she smirked in a teasing way. Hugh snorted at her playful tone.

"I'm just trying to get through. There's nothing else to do. I can't go on a journey until I graduate school." she laughed at his face, slapping her knee like he just said a joke. He grew annoyed and turned away before she grabbed his shoulder to stop him

"Sorry! Sorry!" She laughed, "I just forget how young you are! You hold the face of a grumpy man who doesn't get his way! Why the long face, Hugh!? I'm just joking around!" She continued to laugh, making Hugh more upset and look away

"I don't have time for this." he said under his breath.

"Looks like you have all the time in the world if I'm the only one you can find to battle!" She let go of him, "or am I wrong, and am I'm the only one you bother talking to?" She laughed even more and laid on her back, holding her stomach in pain from all that laughing. Hugh threw his arms in the air, over this nonsense and walked off