Part 2: Michael and Elizabeth

Michael was at backyard again, trying to take some parts from Scarptrap. He started to play Henry's tape. And Scarptrap started to... Talk?

"H... Hen...Hen... ry?"

He said in his British accent.
Michael was scared a bit, but he still asked him.

"W... What did you say?"

Michael asked. Scarptrap replied as well. He was talking more easy now.

"That was his voice... I heard him... talking..."

Michael didn't replied that. It was enough for him. Scarptrap take this as a opporcunity to run inside restourant. Michael was about to follow him, but another voice stopped him. That was Baby's voice. As knowns as Elizabeth Afton.

"No! Michael! Don't go!"

Michael didn't suprised her talking much. He heard her talking so many times.

"He knows he can't go inside, he's planning to kill you off guard and go inside from vents!"

Elizabet contioned. Michael talked back.

"He knows Henry is inside?"

"I don't know, but I don't want him to find Henry, I know Henry can set us free. Please Michael, don't let him kill you, you are the only one who can stop him from getting Henry!"

She talked back, as emotionel as a robot voice can do. Michael understand she didn't wanted to suffer in this robot suit anymore, she just wanted to get away from this robot suit and be free.
So, Michael listen her. But they still didn't knew what he will do now.

Michael suddenly remember something.
They still didn't buy Security Doors.

"What if he... Breaks door?"

Michael asked in fear. Elizabeth was scared from that thought as well. She never thinked about this.
So they ended up running to door.
But they were late.
Door was already broken.

"No..."

Elizabeth talked to herself quietly.

"Can we stop him?"

Michael asked. Elizabeth didn't answer that. They looked at each other in fear, and runned in.

Place was really dark, they can't see halls, or a sing from Scarptrap.
Michael noticed a flashlight he forgot on a table and take it.

They contioune walking in halls with a really weak light and try to find Scarptrap.
Kitchen, backstage, Parts&Services, another halls...
Nowhere.
They couldn't find him.
They contioune looking for him,
and they thinked about Henry's office. But that was impossible to find his room. Flaslight's battery was about to be done.