Chapter 2-New school

Juliana's POV
"I'm Cameron ,what's your name?" He asked me. "Oh I'm Juliana" I said. "So what school do you go to?" He said. "East Wood High" I said answering his question. "Cool so we go to the same school, if you want I could help you around the first few days"he said smiling. It's going to be fun going to the same school with this hottie. "Yeah I think that's a good idea cause I don't want to get lost the first day" I answered blushing. "Okay cool so just meet me here tommorow morning" he added. "Got it, well if was nice meeting you" I said walking closer to the door. "Wait can I at least get your number?" Cameron asked me. "Yeah" I said giving him my number. "Alright thanks see you tommorow" he said as he grabbed his basket ball. "Bye" I waved my hand and went back inside.

Cameron's POV
So I just meet my new neighbor and she's really hot if you ask me. I just meet her and I got her number that's a first. So I want to be friends with her so that I can get to know her better and hopefully even date her.After Juliana went inside her house I stayed outside playing basket ball for about an hour and then I went inside. So I just realized that I have a big window in my room and it's right in front of her window, I'm not going to stalk her or anything cause I'm not that shallow. I throw a small rock to her window to see if she was there.

Juliana's POV
I was on my laptop watching Netflix when I heard something hit my window , so I put my laptop down and looked at my window, and surly enough it was cameron. "Hey what's up" cameron said smiling. "The sky" I said sarcastically. "Your very smart to know about that" he said laughing. "Yeah I guess I am pretty smart" I said one upping myself. "You got the pretty part right" he said looking in my eyes with a big smile. Is it just me or dose it sound like cameron likes me? "Aww thanks Cameron"I said blushing. "So you want to come over my house and hang out?" Cameron asked me. "Sure I'll be there in 10 minutes." I can't believe this is going so well. Cameron closed his window and so did I. I put my straight long brown hair in a pony tail, I put on a white crop top with some shorts and a pair of black vans.I touched up my makeup and I went outside. I walked to Cameron's house and knocked on the door. "Hi, you must be Juliana I'm Gina Cameron's mom". "Nice to meet you Gina" I said nicely."Cameron Juliana is here" Gina yelled to Cameron. "Coming" cameron said from upstairs. "Hey" cameron said

Cameron's POV
"Hey" I said. So I invited Juliana to get to know her more. "Hey" Juliana said smiling. "Come on let's go" I said making a gesture with my hand. "Where to?" Juliana said confused. "Just follow me" I said grabbing her hand. I took her to the living room, it's in an extra room in my house and it's where the T.V and all the cool stuff is. "So what do you want to do?" Juliana asked me. "I don't know you pick a game." I told her. "How about truth or dare?" She said. "Sure I go first". "Okay go" Juliana said. "Alright, Truth or Dare?" I said. "Truth". "Seriously" I wanted her to pick dare but I guess that's fine. "Yeah I like to pick truth first an then dare" Juliana said laughing. "Okay fine, where were you born?" I started off easy. "Miami". "Wow, I thought you were born here" I questioned "Nope, Truth or dare?" "Truth" I said. "if you could do anything right now what would you do?" She asked me. I wanted to kiss her so bad I don't know why, I have never been like that with other girls but I wanted to so...