Chapter 3-First day of school

Juliana's POV
"if you could do anything right now what would you do?" I asked cameron but he just kept on looking at me. "Cameron?" I said snapping my fingers I'm his face.Your probably wondering what cameron did well...

Cameron's POV
I kissed her that's what I did. I couldn't not kiss her I mean she's so pretty and I like her.When I pulled away I just paused."Cameron?" Juliana said sounding wierd. "Yeah". "Why did you kiss me" she said. "I don't know I'm sorry if you didn't like it" I thought she liked me. "No I didn't say I hated it I just didn't think you would do that". "Oh so you liked it" I said with a smirk. "A little, anyways I think I should go home now"she said getting up. "Yeah umm see you tommorow, I'll wait for you outside" things got a little awkward. "Yeah" she said. I walked her out the door and after she left I went upstairs and just played FIFA 14 I mean there was nothing else to do.

Juliana's POV
Cameron kissed me! I didn't want to act like if I was happy witch I was but at the same time it was really awkward.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*The next day*
Juliana's POV
I woke up to my alarm and it was 7:30.I went downstairs to eat breakfast, my mom was getting ready to go to work. "Honey your breakfast is on the table" my mom said. "Okay, um at what time are you coming home from work" I asked. "I will come just in time to pick you up from school." my mom said as she took a sip of her coffee. "You promise?" Last time my mom said the same thing but she never showed up. "Promise" my mom said. When I finished eating breakfast I went upstairs to get ready. I got my phone and put on pandora. when I finished taking a shower I did my makeup, and got dressed. I wore a floral dress with a white cardigan and some black flats. I curled the tips of my hair and put on some perfume. When's was done I grabbed my jansport backpack and said bye to my mom and walked out the door.

Cameron's POV
I was waiting for Juliana outside so while I was waiting I went on Twitter. "Hey Cameron" someone said behind me. So I turned around and saw it was Juliana. Wow she looked perfect. "Hi, you ready to go?" I didn't know what to say to her. "Yeah I'm ready" she looked up at me. Just then the school bus showed up. "Come on" I said leading the way. When we got inside we sat in the middle of the bus. "Let me see your schedule" I wanted to see what classes we had together. "Hold on" she said reaching into her backpack. "Here you go" she said handing her schedule to me. "Okay we have 2nd , 5th , 7th period together and lunch, but don't worry I will take you to every class if you want" I was hoping she said yes. "Well yes I mean I don't want to get lost my first day" she said fixing her hair. Yes! I get to be with her all day long. Once the bus stopped, everybody stood up and got out. "Welcome to East Wood High" I said to Juliana smiling. "Wow this is a big school" she said looking at the building. "Yeah it is, come on let's go inside"

Juliana's POV
So my new school is even bigger then the one back home. we walked into the cafeteria and every body stared at me , it was really awkward. Cameron took me to this table. "Hey guys this is Juliana my neighbor" cameron said to the people sitting in the table. "Juliana these are my friends Nash, Matthew, Jack and Jack." cameron said to me. "Hey it's nice to meet you Juliana" Nash said introducing himself. "Wow your really pretty" Matthew said. "Hey calm down Matt" cameron said laughing. "Hi I'm Jack G and that's Jack J and you are really pretty". "Nice to meet you all" I said nervously. I'm a very shy person when it comes to talking to new people. "Well we should get going bye guys" cameron said to his friends. "Bye" I waved my hand good bye to his friends. "Alright let me take you to your Homeroom Ms.Kimberly she's really nice but don't get her mad" he looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Okay thanks for the great advice" I told cameron. "No problem meet me here after the bell rings" he said walking away. "Okay I will". I walked inside and again everybody looked at me but I ignored it. "Good Morning Eveybody welcome back. Alright so we have a new student , Juliana" no one really cared. "Okay Juliana you can sit right there" she said pointing to the seat in the middle of the class room. I walked to my seat and just waited for the bell to ring. By 6th period I already made a couple of friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I have been really busy but hope you in joyed this chapter!
Bye!