Chapter 4- New friend

So it's the end of the day and this school isn't as bad as I thought it would be."Hey Juliana, do you want to come to my house later so we can do homework?" Melanie asked me.Melanie is my new friend and she's really cool.

"Yeah I will be there at 5:30."I said looking at the time on my phone. "Okay cool, I'll see you later. Bye!" She said walking away with a smile.

I was waiting for my mom to pick me up.To be honest she has never picked me up because of her stupid job.

"So how was your first day loser?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see a blonde girl looking at me like if I did something bad to her.

"It was good.Sorry to ask but who are you?" I said. " I'm Adriana and I'm Cameron's girlfriend and I don't want to see a loser hang out with him. Got it!" She said looking really mad.

I stayed there. I didn't know what to do or say. "Leave her alone Adriana!" Cameron told Adriana. "Cameron tell this loser to leave us alone. Your my boyfriend." Adriana told cameron while looking at me with an innocent look on her face. "We are not dating okay now leave me alone." Cameron said grabbing my hand and walking away.

"I'm really sorry about her, she's my ex girlfriend and she is really crazy." he said. "It's okay, and she did seem a like crazy." I said with a smirk. Cameron started laughing a little. "Do you maybe want to go on a date tonight. I know we don't know each other that well but we could get to know each other?" Cameron asked me as we kept on walking.

"Yeah sounds good." I said smiling.
"Okay good, how about at 8:00?" Cameron asked. "Perfect." I said still smiling. we kept on talking until we got home. "See you later!" Cameron said walking to his house. "Bye." I said. I got my keys from my backpack and opened the door.

As usual my moms not home. I got my phone and called my mom and told her I got home and that school was okay. I got a little snack and a water bottle. And then got ready to go to Melanie's house.

I got my backpack and I was about to walk out when the door opened. "Hey honey sorry I didn't pick you up today." My mom said closing the door and walking inside. "It's okay mom. Can I use your car to go to my friend Melanie's house?" I asked grabbing the keys to the car. "Okay but you have to be back at 7:00 because we are going to have dinner." my mom said siting down while drinking her coffee.

"Actually Cameron asked me to go have dinner with him." I told her. "Who is this Cameron your talking about?" My mom asked making a weird face. "Cameron is our neighbor, and I already said yes so I'm going." I was ready to walk out the door. "Fine go ahead" she said getting up and walking upstairs.

I got in the car and went to Melanie's house and we did our homework in less then an hour. when we were done I thanked her and drove back home.

I went upstairs and and I changed into a gray crop top that said "I would prefer not to" and a black skirt with some black vans. And all I did to my hair was do some loose curls and sprayed some hairspray on.

When I was done I laid on my bed an went on Twitter. "Juliana someone is here for you!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.