Prologue

Screams. Smoke. Peter. That’s all I can think. I have to get to him. I have to save him. Who is he, though?  Who is this Peter that I seem to know and have met? Then it hits me. This is a dream. I can control it. I maneuver through the fire and quickly go outside to be met with screams and holes in the ground from the bomb. A soldier grabs my arm. I jerk it up and the bone meets his chin. His grip loosens enough for me to bring my foot forward and kick him in the gut, throwing him backwards without taking me with him.

     “Mia!” I hear. That’s my name. This is a dream. Do not be scared. I can faintly see a figure emerging out of the smoke coming towards me. His shaggy, loose hair swipes across his head as he runs towards me. Sweat is leaking out from the collar of his tight shirt. Why is he sweating? Is he alright? I rudely shove people and run through them to get to him. We stop in front of each other.

“Peter?” I ask. He nods. He’s Peter. I already knew that, because my mind can only seem to think one thing when I see him, and the urge to keep him safe gets stronger. I just need him to confirm it.“What’s going on?” I ask. He opens his mouth to speak, then pulls me to his side when a bomb explodes in front of us. He takes my hand and drags me through the crowd. When we have ran for almost twenty minutes, we stop in front of a small, quaint house. He digs a key out of his pocket, then, right before my eyes, the world explodes.

I open my eyes and sit upright on my bed, panting. That was the first time I had ever dream about Peter. Or, you know, the apocalypse.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: So... hi. How ya doin? This is my first story on here. HATERS BACK OFF! This is just a prologue! If y'all wanna see more, just add this to your library, vote for it, comment, whatever. If we get 5 views by next Friday, I'l upload a new chap then. But otherwise, I'll upload on Saturday. HA! I'll be making you wait a whole day. BYYYYEEEE!!!!