Chapter Six

Chyanne's POV

     "So, question." I said and they all looked at me. "What's the difference between both species of vampire?"
     "Well, little one, their kind was made by magic." Eric said. I nodded. "We were made from a woman who was the first sinner."
    "Well, at least that's what the Vampire Bible claims." Godric said.
     "So, you guys don't really know how you were created." I stated. "Well, anyways, this spell doesn't make since."
      "What spell?" Bonnie asked.
     "The Hybrid spell." I said. Bonnie and me were going through her spell book and the ones Jonas had. "It just doesn't make since."
     "Because of the other language?" Damon asked being a smartass.
     "No." I shook my head. "He literally can't kill Elena, because if he does, then he has no way of creating hybrids."
      They all looked at me confused. "Ok, think of it this way." I tried to explain. "The blood used to make his wolf side dormant was Petrova blood. Meaning that he used a doppelgänger." They nodded and Eric and Godric just didn't care. "Oh my god you guys are dense. He will need Petrova blood to create them, the same way he was created."
    Bonnie finally got what I was saying. "That's right. Because he was created by a doppelgänger's blood, then the rest of them do." She simplified it.
     Their eyes widened. "So at this point it's either kill Elena, or try to kill Klaus." I said.
     "Option two." Damon said. "How would we go about that?"
     "Well, when I was turned and we came to the New World, we heard about a White Oak tree that can kill them." Eric said.
     "It would explain that ash from the White Oak tree, can temporarily kill the Original." Caroline said.
     "Are all of you that dense?" I asked. "You know that the ash can temporarily kill them, so why not a branch off the tree?"
     "We are really stupid, Chy." Jeremy said. "It's good to have the smart one back." I ruffled his hair.
      "Eskler." Godric said getting my attention. "You need to eat."
      "But, I don't know what I want to eat." I said, pouting.
      Godric looked at my lips and his eyes darkened. "Come on, I'll take you out." He said.
     "Okay. We will continue this tomorrow." I said looking at Elena and she hugged me. I looked at my sister. "We will see you back at the hotel."
     "You will probably be doing something else by the time we get to the hotel." Eric said smirking. I hit him and of course it did nothing.
     "So, Godric, where are we going?" I asked and all it took was looking at him to tell where we were going. I couldn't wait to finally be with him. When this is all over, I want to marry him. I'll have to talk to him about it later.