Chapter 3

Chyanne's POV

     I threw Jason behind me and covered him with myself. I felt some of the wood chips dig into my skin. I stood up once I heard screaming. Jason got up and grabbed onto me. I saw Eric laying on the ground and Sookie started helping him.
     I felt Godric panicking and I started yelling. "Godric!" He turned around and growled when he saw me.
     He sped over and looked at my back. "Eskler, they are going to have to stay in till we get to the hotel." I nodded. He picked me up and I cried out. Eric ran over and shared a pain filled look with Godric. They started running to the hotel and it was swamped with reporters about what happened.
     We just walk in and Eric shows Godric where my room is. Right as they got the dress off of me and the wood chips out of my back, Nan Flanagan walked in.
     "I hate to break up the little threesome but the magistrate and Steve have some questions tonight." Godric growled at what she said.
     I stripped of the dress and went to change when they saw my back. What didn't know was that they were filming me. "I suggest you turn the camera away." Eric growled.
     "Look they terrorized the poor girl." I heard Steve say.
     "You'd be surprised at they have done for me, that my biological parents never have done." I said in return. I put on a sports bra and some leggings. "So before you say something about them, look into my background with humans."
     They went on about how the vampires here were to blame and then they tried to place the blame on Godric. I could feel him getting depressed about it. "Vampires are the worst kind of people." Steve said that an I exploded.
     "The fuck do you mean they are 'the worst kind of people'?" I asked. I showed him my arm. "You see this jagged cut right here going up my arm, that was from my mommy who didn't like what I cooked when I was three." I turned around and let them see my back. "All those long deep cuts, and the freshly new ones, were from humans. One who was a church fanatic and couldn't help losing. The other one was from my father because I couldn't clean the seven bedroom house fast enough. The whip he use was had a rusted nail, a piece of wood and a razor strapped to the end of it." I face them again and lifted up my hair to show the left side of my neck. "This scar is the day I'd never forget. I got it when I was five, because I spilt a drink on the carpet and my older brother told me that I needed to die. Vampires have been there to protect, while most humans have done nothing but hurt me." I growled. I left them stunned except for Eric.
     I let out a deep breath. "This tall vampire right here, is like my father. I can go to him for whatever and he'd always be there for me." I said pointing to Eric. I looked at Godric. "This vampire right here, is my boyfriend. He's the other man in my life except for Eric and my two other brothers. I would not be as in love with him as I am." I stated truthfully.
     "Well, someone has to pay for the damage." Nan said.
      "How much would it be to pay for the damages?" I asked.
      "Well, since it's the humans fault, I will have a talk with the senators and see how much they owe to Isabel since it was her house." The Magistrate said. "Good day to you, old friend." Then the conference was over and Nan was mad. I look at my back and see that I was still bleeding a bit. Godric looked hungry and Eric looked unbothered.
     "Eric, can you leave us alone for a bit?" He winked and left. Godric looked at me. "If you're hungry, you can feed on me."
     He look conflicted. "I don't want to hurt you."
     I smiled. "Godric, a witch once told me that sparks are from your soulmate. You're the only person I've felt sparks from. I trust you not to hurt me." He flashed over to me and kissed me hard. I kissed him back and it felt amazing. It wasn't just lust, it was love, hope, anger, sadness. It was everything he was feeling and he made sure I knew it.
     "I can't wait till after Mystic Falls." I said.