Chapter Eight

Chyanne's POV

Eric roared with laughter. "You had sex with him." He finally said.
I rolled my eyes and blushed. "Look, yes and I thought that it would help with knowing where he is." I shook my head. "Besides, I have no idea how to actually break this curse."
Eric put his hand on my shoulder. "We will figure it out together." We heard a deep growl after that and saw Godric glaring at Eric.
"Godric." I said, getting in between them. "He's your child. He's not in love with me." I said. Godric didn't listen and pulled me to him. He was squeezing on my arm. "Godric." I tried to get his attention. "It hurts!" I yelled and still nothing. The next thing that came out of my mouth was a scream. Godric broke my arm. I fell to floor clutching my arm. Godric looked at me in horror.
     Eric grabbed me and bite his arm open. My arm healed in minutes but I can feel Godric is upset.
     "I hurt you." He whispered.
     I grabbed his face. "It's okay." I said pulling him closer to me. He wrapped his arms loosely around me. "It happens Godric. But, at least you know your limits." I kissed the top of his head. Eric motioned for me to call him and I nodded.
     He stopped at the door. "Chyanne, Elena and them are here." He turned back around. "Looks like I'm staying." He sat down on the couch.
     They came up and knock. I went to get and gestured them in. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
     Godric sat beside Eric and just watched them. "Well, we came down to get help from the other witches for this spell." Bonnie said.
     "I already gave you a solution. But you guys are too stupid to understand that." I told them with a snarl. "Besides, I have my own witch problem to deal with and the only way I can see breaking it, is killing the host." I said the last part to Eric.
     "Wait, is the witch named Marnie?" Elena asked.
     "I have no clue nor do I care." I said shrugging. "The spell she did went against rules. Also, there's something about this spell that is off." I said.
     "What do you mean?" Eric asked.
     "Well, if a mate bond can't break it, then it's before mates actually happened." I said. I sat on Godric's lap.
      "So, what you are just going to kill someone?" Elena asked. "Someone we need to help us?"
     "Yes." I said, looking at her. "Because if she wanted to help you, then she would have come to you."