Kouta Fujiki Ending

-(Y/n)'s POV-

An everyday life with Kouta are fun, he's always joking around and playful but he can be serious too. He would always cheer us up even though he feels the same like us, that's what I love about him. He's beyond my prediction, I only thought of him as friend at first but the feelings was out of control as I've seen many side of his. The side where he has for his family, for us, for others, Shio, Soma, Alisa and us all. The more the moment we shared, the more my feelings deepen for him. I love Soma, too, but it cannot compare to my love for Kouta. Yes, we may have spend large amount of time together but I can only see him as  my elder brother as the thing with Shio, I ceased my feelings for him for long, I cannot bring myself to love him again but I can with Kouta. As I was saying, I love them all but the one I wanna spend time for the rest of my life will definitely be Kouta.

(You) : My choice will be... Kouta.

Kouta: Huh? I mean, really? Wait no, I mean. Heck yes!

Lindow: Aw, we don't stand a chance huh, not even Soma is match *laugh*

Lenka: Looks like it, I hope you are happy, truly *nod*

(You) : Thank you, Lenka.

Lenka: I'll take my leave.

Soma: Me too. Be happy, I mean it.

Lindow: I'll go as well, let's grab a meal shall we?

Soma: Sure.

Lenka: Sorry, I'll pass.

Lindow: Suit yourself.

-They left-

Kouta: (Y/n), are you really choosing me out of them?

(You) : Yeah! Why? You didn't want to be picked?

Kouta: No, I mean, yes! I just thought that I don't stand a chance against them *laugh* They're all cool y'know? Lindow is really cool, I admire him! Soma is cool, too, in his own way. Lenka is cool but he always go for training, but that's also  what makes him cool!

(You) : You're just about cool as they're.

Kouta: *giggle* Really?

(You) : You're really cool, when you show up and lead us inside to the Aegis, you're like a hero that lead us to a victory.

Kouta: You did all the work to secure the victory.

(You) : If you haven't found that place, we wouldn't have enter the Aegis.

Kouta: I guess, I did my part *grin*

(You) : You're also cool, when you're taking care of your family! You're cool when you try to cheer me up, it's like having a shinning armor to take care of me even when I'm not myself. You're cool, when you shield me from danger. You're--

Kouta: Wait, wait, wait, stop! That's enough! *cover his face* That's too much for me to handle!

(You) : Are you... blushing?

Kouta: Don't look at me right now, I look weird.

(You) : *remove his hand* ...

Kouta: I told you not to look at me....

(You) : *kiss his cheek* You're adorable right now.

Kouta: *blush harder* 

(You) : I love you Kouta, I really mean it.

Kouta: *serious face* Me too, I love you, I do my best to protect you, mom and Nozomi as well.

(You) : We'll have each others back yeah?