Bath?

White Fury/Scarecrow☆ 

"Fine! You can stay" I said.  

"Good! I need to take a bath anyways" Toothless said and jumped down and ran into the water. I smiled and glided into the water. My wing was good enough to glide but not to fly. Toothless smiled and tackled me in the water. I giggled and pushed him off.

"Catch me if you can!" Toothless mocked. My tail wished from side to side.

"ITS ON!"

"Scarecrow?" Toothless asked as we laid on the grass, soaked from the water. Staring at the stars. The world was to quiet around us, It was so relaxing.

 "Yeah?" I asked. 

"Are you glad you met me, Like did you think the witch ment me, or someone better?" Toothless asked. 

"I don't really care, I'm glad I met you. You're amazing,  nice, friendly, and loyal to Hiccup and your friends. It's amazing" I said. Toothless smiled and looked at me. My eyes locked on his green ones. 

"uhm... You ok Scarecrow?" Toothless asked. 

"Yeah, I'm ok. Why?" I asked.

"You've been staring at me for a while" He said and sat up.

"Sorry, it's just. Your eyes are so pretty" I said. 

"Your eyes are prettier" He said looking in the sky. I think he said that mindlessly. It seemed like he didn't mean to say it aloud. I smiled and looked at him sitting up. 

"Really? You think my eyes are pretty?" I asked. He was shocked. Yeah he said it mindlessly. I giggled.

 "No, I think they are the most beautiful eyes know to this world" He said and smiled. I smiled and giggled. I hugged him tightly, Toothless chuckled and hugged me back.   

"Your so sweet for the unholy offspring of lighting and death its self" I said. 

"I get that all the time, why does no one think im scary anymore" He pouted. I giggled and faked screamed. 

"Ahh! Night fury, Run!" I yelled and dashed behind a boulder . I heard Toothless give off his famous Night Fury roar, and ran after me. He pounced and I rolled out the way. He shook it off and chuckled before tackling me back into the pond. We resurfaced and I pushed him off me chuckling. I hopped out and shook off the water (Like a wet dog). I gasped as I was pulled back underwater by Toothless. I pushed him off again and hopped out shaking the water off once again but this time no way Toothless can reach out and grab me.  I laughed as he was forced to get out by the fish biting at his tail and wings. I laughed as he growled at the fish.  We walked to Ms.Guntrys house. I smiled and looked at Toothless as he look around. 

 "What?" I asked. He said nothing. I walked to the door.

 "Scarecrow!" He shouted. I turned around. Lips crushed against mine. I stared wider at Toothless. He pulled back and laid his head on mine.  

" You are the most amazing and beautiful dragon I have ever met. Those people who made fun of you because of your white scales are just jealous. Im so glad I met you" Toothless said. I sniffed and sliently cried. 

"Ill see you tomorrow... ok Scarecrow? " Toothles said pulling away, letting me see his large dragon smile.

"Yeah of course!" I shouted and he ran home. I walked inside and changed human. Walking to my room and pulking on clothes. I went to find Ms.Guntrys room. I opened it to see Ms.Guntry and Samantha.