Scarecrow?!

★Night Fury/Toothless★

  "You better not be lying dragon!" He shouted. I growled and kicked him back. He turned to face Scarecrow. He aimed his sword at her. "What?! NO!" I screamed. He looked at her and said the words she never wanted to hear."I thought I killed the last White fury when it was a new born...." He said. Scarecrows eyes widen. Red filled her eyes. She broke the Muzzle and shot Fire at the man. "YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!" She screamed...This was the man. 
------_-------_-------_------

☆White Fury/Scarecrow☆

 "It was you! You made me kill a innocent person! You made me kill my friends Best Friend!" I screamed out the top of my lungs as I shot more fire at him.  "Dear, No ones Innocent" He said. I growled and shot him again. I burned off the rope, that had me tied down and ran over to Toothless untying him too. I turned to face the man and he ran, I ran after him, I ran up to the main deck. I saw land in the distance. I screamed as I saw the man run at me with his sword high. I dunked down and he tripped. I sat on him as Toothless held him arms to his side. "I've been looking for you since the day I came home and found my family gone. My sister gone, My mom and dad gone! Do you know how that's like!" I screamed. "Yes! You wonder why I hunted them down. They killed my parents, so I wanted to kill their child. I didn't know they had two" He said.  "This is for my family!" I screamed and sucked in my breath about the kill him in one blast, but he smiled. He smiled in the face of death. I stopped and looked at him. "What's so funny?" I said. "You think, haha. I killed your parents no.. just the baby. But go ahead. Kill me... and you wont find your parents or Samantha" He said. "How do you know about Samantha!" I screamed. "Oh, so you are from Berk. I knew you'd come looking for her." He said. No...he...he had Samantha. "And since, You came after I said for no one to come... I'm going to have her killed" He said.  "NO!" I screamed. I was about the hunt him. When pain shot threw my body. I fell off him and shook.  "How do you like my Thor Zapper. Shots Thors lighting into a victim" He said. I laid on the floor unable to move my body.  "Scarecrow?! SCARECROW!" I heard Toothless scream before I blacked out. 

■Hiccup■ 

 "It's not that I don't trust them. It's that, I'm worried" I said. Astird stood in the kitchen cooking dinner. I paced in the family room. I heard her sigh and I looked at her.  "If you are that worried, go see them. Toothless probably misses you. You two can never be separated for to long" Astird said and kissed my cheek. "I love you Astird" I said and kissed her cheek. I got down and kissed her now showing belly. "I love you too little guy" I said and rubbed her belly. She rolled her eyes. "What makes you so sure it's a boy?" She asked.  I shrugged. "I don't know. I just know this stuff" I said, she giggled and walked outside.  "You can take Stormfly. If you want" She said. I nodded and went to StormFly, and froze. I looked back at my soon to be wife. "Want to come with me?" I asked. She smiled and walked over, I helped her up and she hung onto me. As I flew to the Ice Cave. I landed and went inside. Astird said she was heading back to berk and I agreed and she left. I looked around. I back up against a wall when I saw men walk by. I walked around finding all the dragons locked up and they were all screaming. I walked into the middle seeing the dark black egg and Samantha... But she was so different. She had black hair now, She was dressed more like a pirate and not a viking. She was demanding and giving orders as she held the egg tightly. The men left and I walked up to her. "Samantha?"  I asked."Who dares call me that name!" She yelled and spun around, She let out a soft smile."Hiccup?! It's been a while" She said. "Why are the Dragons caged up?" I asked.  "Makes my men feel safer." She said and smiled. She frowned when she saw a boat, she freaked and pushed me behind a rock. I peeked over to see a man with long red hair and black cloths walk up and kiss Samantha.  "I got you a present" He said. "Oh really?" She said and he whistled. Men pulled out two people.  "You brought me a boy and a girl?" She said. "No, I brought you a Night fury and A White Fury" He said. Both me and Samantha looked at them in horror. "They are a little undisciplined, but they aren't to fond of my Thor Zapper for Unholy offspring of lighting and death themselves." The man said. Scarecrow was yanked up by her hair. She looked lifeless. She wasn't moving. Toothless was pulled up. Samantha yanked up her scarf so he couldn't see her.  "Scarecrow? What did you do to her!" Toothless yelled.  "This" The man said and zapped Toothless. Toothless fell and became lifeless as well. I looked at Samantha. She looked away as he was zapped and pulled away with her sister. "What's wrong?" The man asked as tears ran down Samantha's face. "Nothing...it's just...you make me the happiest girl alive" She said and kissed him. He smiled and walked off. She frowned and kicked the ground. She was a good actor.  "Hiccup?" She asked.  "Yeah?" I answered. "Help me save my Sister and Toothless" She said. "You don't have to tell me twice. What's the plan?" I asked and she smiled before we came up with a plan.