15) / Epilogue

Sabrina stared at the name on the paper. "Your friend, Olivia ." She did this. She was in on it the whole time. She betrayed them.

Demi snatched the paper and looked at the name. "It can't be. She wouldn't do this to us. And besides she's dead."

Sabrina stayed in place and slowly looked at Demi . "We never checked to see if she was dead."

Demi opened her mouth. "Why would she do this to us?"

"We treated her horribly," Sabrina said.

"Not all of us. Just Sabrina and Remington ." Demi said.

Sabrina considered all the signs. Olivia was always different. She looked angry most of the time. Whenever Heather messed with her, Olivia looked like she would kill her... one day. Sabrina didn't notice before, but now the clues looked incredibly evident. They didn't know a thing about her.

When Olivia was "sick" and left alone at the mansion, she didn't want anyone to stay with her. She needed to get her plan in action. Olivia let the man in the house. Who is he? He's not Jigsaw. Olivia's his accomplice. She's 15 and she's helping a serial killer. When she was shot, she was wearing a bullet proof vest. The night before, soundwave told Gracie that needs to be brave. It wasn't advice, it was a warning.

"It was her, this whole time," Sabrina said.

Demi held her head. "She wanted us to die?"

"She wanted to test us. To change us." Sabrina said. "We thought that we were the ones who chose her, but she was choosing us."

Suddenly, they heard a door open behind them, up the stairs. Someone was coming down the steps and tumbled down.

"Maren !?" Demi said. She ran to her and helped her up. Maren has scratches all over her and still some pieces of class on her.

"Nice of you wait for me," Maren said, saracastically.

Sabrina's face tightened. "How did you get across those pendulums?" She asked cautiously.

"The passage. There was a clear passage to the side of them and they weren't even spinning. But there was no railing and smoke everywhere." Maren said.

Demi held Maren's arm and looked at all her scratches and stared at a piece of small glass sticking out of Maren's shoulder. Demi pulled it out.

"Ouch!" Maren said. She looked at Demi. You think I'd be used to the pain.

"You weren't getting up," Sabrina said.

"Well I was unconscious," Maren said. "When I came to I got up and went looking for you guys. I saw Heather...I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's alive." She hugged Demi.

"There's a forth survivor," Sabrina said, "But we can discuss that later. It's time to go home." She held up the key and the three players ran for the door. Sabrina used the key to unlock it and they opened the door to their freedom, embracing the sunshine on their skin and stepping onto the dirt surface.

Outside of building, several feet away, was a road. A mile down, was a emergency phone on a pole. Sabrina called 911 and they waited. The three girls stayed together and rejoiced when they saw the sirens. The police officers gave them blankets. Demi started crying and hugged one of the police officers.

As August rolled in, the three survivors began to move on.

Sabrina sat in her home, having a family dinner. Her dad was there, and they were all engaged in a conversation. In Sabrina's room, her suitcase was half packed and there was an acceptance letter on top from Stanford University. Sabrina
still had a brace on her arm. Sabrina's mom held her hand and Sabrina pulled away gently.

Sabrina was back home with her extended family. They were at wedding in their backyard. Almost Everyone was dancing, but Demi remained in her chair. She turned on her camera and stared at her lock screen. It was photo of her and the rest of the group. She went to her settings and changed it to flowers.

Maren was back home with her mom and her mom's flatmate (Ryan Ross her uncle). They sat around the living room watching football. Her mom had a ring on her finger. Maren was on her phone, looking at her "Go Fund Me" account. Her goal was reached. She had enough money to leave. But how could she get away with it now?

Her mom's flatmate kept his car key with him now at all times. At night, he hides it in the bedroom with her mom and locks the door. Maren looked the two of them and wondered an awful thought. "Why hasn't Saw put them in a trap?"

The news reports raved over this event. "A New Saw Killer?" Was the headline all over the media for two weeks. Sabrina, Maren , and Demi were bombarded by press and asked for interviews days after the event occurred.

"The new Saw killer used this old building to trap 6 miners inside and rigged it with devastating traps," One news reporter said. She was standing outside the building.

Another reporter went inside the building. "This here is the contraption that killed Gracie Knight Awsten from the band Waterparks Little sister."

Few news reports had any new information, other than "The killer is still at large. No fingerprints were found at the scene of the crime, not even on the cameras. All we know is the Olivia Haynes is somehow involved in this case. Deputies have confirmed that this is not Jigsaw who died 8 years ago and there is no known connection to these victims. This is also not Hoffman, his alleged accomplice, as his body was found last year in an abandoned building, like this one."

After a while, the news died down.

Sabrina played with her sister for a while in their home. When they were done playing, Sabrina walked down the hall, vulnerable to her parent's attack.

Sure enough, her mom appreared out of the bathroom and walking in front of Sabrina, stopping her in her tracks. "Do you want to talk about it sweetie?" Her Mom asked.

Sabrina sighed. "Oh my God, quit asking me that. I'm fine. It's over. I survived."

"But you saw all your friends die. I mean that must have been traumatic."

"It was Mom. I don't need you to remind me of that."

"This is not the best way to handle to this situation. Ignoring won't help you move on. You need to talk to someone."

"I don't need to talk to anyone."

"I've made an appointment for you with Dr. Rodes for tomorrow afternoon." She blurted.

Sabrina shook her head. "Terrific." Sabrina moved passed her Mom and closed her door, locking it behind her. She lay on her bed and thought of one specific moment in the building. As much as she tried to avoid it, it kept popping up in her mind: Sabrina walked up to the covered contraption. She pulled the sheet off. The vice is there. On the small pilar is placed on, is a note. Sabrina looked down subtly and reads it.

"Sabrina
Break your arm,
save your life.
You're not housewife,
Don't be greedy and you'll endure no more harm.

Don't share this with them.
Who can you trust,
The one who eats,
Or the one who burns?"

Attached to the note was a photo of Remington and a man talking in a rather comfortable manner. It was evident they were friends. Remington was whispering in his ear and handing him an envelope. Sabrina knew him. She could never forget the face of the man who attacked her.