Broken

"Percy Jackson, why have you called us here?"asked zues. "I wish to die!" I sobbed. Almost exactly after I said that, there was an up roar, all the gods where shouting at each other. Finally my dad asked "why do you want to die?" And with that I went into full detail about what had happened.

  Flashback  (Percy POV)

 I was walking up the beach with a ring in my hand that I had spent hours making, and I was planning to propose to annabeth on the beach. As I started to get closer to the end of the beach, I could see two figures making out but I didn't think much about it. When I got closer thought, I could see the figures. The figures were annabeth and max, son of zues. I just stood there in shock and anger, my ex-girlfriend was snoging my cousin. Annabeth and max were brought out of the trance from the sound of the ring hitting a rock, but when they looked up I was already halfway down the beach. 

 I could hear someone shouting my name but I did not care. When I got to my cabin, I slammed my door and started to pack up cause I was not going to stay here as long as annabeth was here at the camp. When I closed the door behind me, I was face to face with Grover, I could just tell from his eyes that he wanted me to stay but I was not going to no matter what they try to do. To my surprise, Grover stepped out the way and gave me a hug "please be safe, your one of my only friends." He said with tears in his eyes. "I will, I promise." I responded giving him a pat on the back.

Present (Percy Jackson pov)

The room was quite with shock about what I just told them. "Woah... um. Percy Jackson we have all agreed to make you a god, but a major god on the Olympian council." Zues said with a little sadness in his voice. "Do you except son?" My dad said hopefully. Well it's not like I have any better options. "Yes zues, I do except." I said " great...Apollo call the fates." Demanded zues " yes father." Replied Apollo.

 10 minutes later and the fates pop in and started chanting in Ancient Greek. Once they started doing that, I could feel a huge pain spreading all throughout my body. Eventually the pain stopped and the fates said in unison " all hail Percy Jackson, god of time, eclipse, assasions, the hunt, hurricanes, elements, the night, military strategy, hero's, betrayal, and loyalty." And with that I fainted

Author note~~ hi guys, this is my first book and I really hope you like it and this is a percemis fanfic so yeah, thanx for reading and I'm open for some pointers and stuff. I will hopefully post daily if I can. God bless and have a good day.