The prophecy of the sea and moon

Reyna POV;

 "Let me welcome the 15th Olympian." Lord Jupiter proclaimed, there were lots of whispers throughout the 12th legion. Who is he? Or she? What are their domains? "Lord Jupiter, who is  this new Olympian?" I asked "his name is..." zues proclaimed before someone cut him off. "I'll take this one zues." Chuckled the figure stepping out from the crowd of the Olympians. "My name is asasinul timpului (which means the time assassin), I am the god of time, eclipse, assassins, the hunt, hurricanes, elements, the night, military strategy, heroes, betrayal, and loyalty. You all probably know me from my real name..." 

Percy Jackson POV;

"You all probably know me from my real name Percy Jackson." I proclaimed with dramatic effect, all the romans were gasping and shocked. " p... p... Percy?" Stammered Reyna with shock in her eyes. " Reyna, for thanx for saving me, I give you my blessing." I claimed, when I looked at Reyna, she was in shock. She looked like she had just seen typhoon. 

 All the sudden, mist started to fog around Artemis and myself. And Apollo started talking in a raspy voice. " TIME AND THE MOON SHALL JOIN TOGETHER 

                              THEY WILL JOURNEY WEST TO THE LAND OF FOG

                              THE TWO GROUPS WILL FORM ONE OR IT WILL BE THERE WRONG 

                               EARTH AND END RISE WHILE TYPHOON SEEKES REVENGE

                                A NEW KING OF GODS IS CROWNED LORD OF LORDS

                                       THE CORDS ARE STOLEN AND HOPE IS GONE

                                THE LIGHTNING THEIF MUST LOSE SOMONE CLOSE OR

                                                    BE THE COSE OF OLYMPUS'S FALL

                                        THE PIT IS OPEN AND TNE EARTH IS AWAKE

                              LIGHTNING WILL STRIKE AND WISDOM WILL PARISH!"

With that Apollo wakes up. "What happened? Wait... not again!" He sighed

Hi guys, author here, this chapter was shorter than the others and I'm sorry for that. God bless and have a great day!!!!!!