Arrival

1k views guys, im speechless 

Percy POV ~~~ 

 " If id known this was here, then i would of been here sooner." Artemis said as soon as she flashed in. " Hello hunters, welcome to the fort." I said " If you'd follow me, Ill give the tour of the fort.". 

  After the tour was done ( If you guys wanted to know what was inside of their base, there is a library, forge, armory, arena, pool, airfield,  hanger, lounge, dorms, pavilion,  Percy's office, storage, cove, and kitchen. ) the hunters went to there dorms to get some rest will my knights went to the lounge to play some video games. I decided to got hit the bed so ill be rested for tomorrow when i was stopped by Artemis "Hey Perseus, i was wondering if you wanted to spare with me before you hit the sack?" she asked "sure thing Artemis, but ill only do it if you stop calling me Perseus, k" I answered "sure Percy." " alright lets head to the arena" 

 ~~ time skip cause i'm lazy~~  

    " Wow Perseus, your probably the best sword  fighter ever" Artemis gasp'd out from the floor of the arena, " Well Artemis i am the god of swordsmanship." she glared at me and i gave her my hand and helped he up " So how about we meet back at my office so we can get to know each other better and come up with some plans relating this prophecy concerning us and our groups." I said as we exited the arena "Sure thing, so meet you in your office in 20." "Sounds like a good plan." I said as I left to the lounge.

  As I entered the lounge i was greeted by all the knights cheering on  Ghost and smoke as they went head to head in Forza Horizon 4, and it looked like Smoke was winning. " And its Smoke in the lead with Ghost far behind and it's the last lap folks, Smoke in the lead and it looks like Ghost is catching up, and its neck to neck, Who Will Win, andddddddddddddddd Ghost WINS!!!! For the first time in a year!!!." I announce as everyone cheers. " All right men and ladies, time to hit the bunks for tomorrow is a training day." I said as everyone grown'd, last time I had done a training day was 6 months ago, and I had made them train until they were to tired to move. "Okay I know that last time i did a training day you guys could barely but this time i'm going to go easier than last time, k." I said to them and they nodded. " Off to bed all of you." " and don't wake up the hunters while you're heading down the hall." I silently shouted behind them.

When I arrived in my office i noticed that Artemis was already in there and upon my desk were a few maps, scrolls, notes and other stuff. " Percy, I have been thinking of some good names that we can use for the new groups name (comment down below names that you would like them to be called) and also been writing down some routes we can use on the guest to the land of fog."  Artemis smirked at the look at surprise i gave her. " well if we are ready to begin then let's start."

 ~~~AU~~~ I know it's been a while since i last updated and that i'm sorry for that. The corona stuff is just really getting to me but from now on, i will be posting daily between 3 and 4 in the afternoon. 

   i also wanna give a shout out to @LadyRavenclaw for bringing be back to all of my readers 

God bless and have a wonderful day