Honestly...

I know some people say there "glad to be out of high school" but in my honest option..... i miss high school. I can live without all the drama, but the fact that i dont see my old friends is really heartbreaking. If i went to school with you and we had some awesome memories, i miss that. I miss hanging out with y'all and having our little inside jokes ans having our weird ass convosations, i know we talk all the time but im all respect i miss seeing y'all on a daily basis. I miss physically spending time with you guys. I love you guys equally, we made a pack to becoming a "family" that i choose to have. I hate sitting on my butt when i can just mess around with you guys. I joked around qith my bf saying ill come back next year, today (this would be posting the next day) my best friend was joking around saying ill dress differently and  reroll as a Alexis so i can be with yall. She said her gram  (who doesn't like me because im older) would pick me up and drop me off. If i could do that i honeslty would in a heartbeat, but sadly things dont work that way. I just want my best friends who are there for me as i am for them honestly really miss you guys. I'll  probally grt into fights and go baby yoda on them 😅#stabbystab.
I love you guys so much and no matter what im here always, even if you guys need me.for advise.
Best part of school was spending 4 minutes with my loves every chance i got. I noticed how smiley he got as i was walking up to him either walking to class with him or being late for class as i got yelled at everytime.

Until next time i update 💕✌