⛓1⛓

Yun-Yeong P.O.V 

It's a cold morning in Seoul, South Korea. I just moved to Seoul from Busan and I'm starting a new school today. It's called Seoul High. I was currently in my room, putting on my clean tidy school uniform making sure there wasn't a single wrinkle. Kids could be so cruel, bullying is common and it's a norm. I opened my spacious closet and put on my padded black jacket. I grabbed my bag stepped downstairs, and put on my shoes before leaving the house. My parents aren't home, but that's common for them.  I walked along the street silently. So many adults walked the streets in Seoul. Black coats, black clothes, black heels. All black. I made my way to the bus stop. Sitting there was a tall male, with extremely long legs. He had brownish auburn hair and was busying himself with a Rubix cube. He had no smile on his face. I look down at his shoes silently. White. 

"You can sit." The male spoke firmly. I nodded and sat down next to the male carefully. I eyed his uniform carefully. Blazer, vest tie. He's a second year. I cleared my throat slightly. 

"You're a first-year? What class are you in?" I asked quietly. The male didn't look up from the Rubix cube one time. 

"Class 2-A. The bus is here." He stood up and grabbed his bag finally making eye contact with me. I tried my best not to blush. He was extremely good-looking in the visual department. 

"I'm Eun Yeong-Yun. Class 2-A. Please take care of me." I said as grabbed my bag quickly. A male with white hair suddenly shoved past us. 

"Excuse me." He hissed as he got on the bus. His casual uniform made it very clear he was a fourth-year. The red-haired male grabbed my hand suddenly pulling me onto the bus. 

"Yoon Hyun-Suk." He said as he took a seat. I smiled softly taking a seat next to him. "That boy with white hair. Lee Byoung-Gon. Be careful of him. He's a fourth year. He never talks to anyone ever. Rumor says he's dangerous." 

Bae Jinyoung P.O.V 

I walked into the building of Seoul High cooly. I went to the auditorium immediately. Second Year students were to go to the auditorium until the bell has rung for class. I scanned the room quickly with my eyes. Ah. I ran over to my friend Hyunsuk and gave him a big grin before sitting down. I looked to his right. Next to him was a girl. A girl I had never seen before. Hyunsuk looked at me emotionlessly and sighed. 

"Can I help you?" He said turning his eyes to the homework he had on his lap. I shrugged and leaned forward close to the girl. 

"Who are you? Hyun-Suk's girlfriend?" I teased winking at her. The girl gasped and shook her head quickly. 

"I'm not!! I'm-" She started before I cut her off quite quickly. 

"Oh, then you can be Jinyoung's girlfriend. Come sit next to me." I said in my usual flirting tone. This was fun for me. Flirting and getting attention is what I do for my own self-satisfaction these days.  Hyun-Suk glared at me and shoved me away slightly. 

"Leave her alone. She's Yeong-Yun from Class 2-A. Today's her first day. Oh. Jinyoung guess she's not in your class sorry." He said nonchalantly. Hyun-suk turned to Yeong-Yun and smiled sweetly. "Yun-Ah let's go to the vending machine.~" He said in a cringe-worthy aegyo tone. "Hyung do you want anything? Oh, wait, sorry. I only have enough money for me and Yeong-Yun." He grabbed the girl's hand walking off quickly. I was fuming. Who did he think he was? 

"YAH YOON HYUN-SUK!!!" I screamed loudly. Many students turned their heads to look at me. 

Yong-Hee P.O.V- 

The bell rang. I ran into the class quickly and took my seat next to Bae Jinyoung. I didn't really like the male. He talked way too much, he made me uncomfortable, and he started to bully me like the others at this school. I hid under my hoodie and looked down at my lap. That way no one in the class gave me any attention. Jinyoung seemed to be seething and in a horrible mood today. The male slammed his stuff down on his desk angrily. 

"Who does this freak think he is?" He hissed. "Ha, Yoon Hyun-Suk really thinks he's special because he has a pretty girl around his arm? Who is that slut anyway?" Jinyoung looked over at me and laughed scarily. 

"Yah Kim Yong-Hee you piss me off. Why are you so pathetic." He spat at me. I stayed silent and didn't say anything. The male grabbed me angrily and slammed me against the wall. 

"TALK DAMN IT!! YOU'RE PATHETIC!!" He screamed. I squeezed my eyes shut bracing myself for him to hit me. My head was already pounding when the male slammed me against the wall. He let go of me and ran out of the classroom to Class 2-A.  Jinyoung pulled open that classrooms door crazily. 

"YOON HYUN-SUK COME OUT!!" He screamed. The teachers ran down the hallway quickly restraining the male and pulling him away from the classroom. Hyun-Suk walked out of the classroom and smirked at Jinyoung. 

"You just want everything. Even what isn't yours. That pisses me off." He hissed before faking a smile at Jinyoung. What's wrong with this school? What is this strange place? Get me out of here. 

Byoung-Gon P.O.V. 

Tired. I'm tired. I walked down the hallway minding my own business. With headphones in my ears, I couldn't hear anyone's nonsense. 

"YOON HYUN-SUK COME OUT!!" I heard over my music. I looked up to see popular student Jinyoung yelling like a madman. I rolled my eyes walking past him silently. It was obvious the boy had borderline personality issues. This isn't the first time he's tried to start a fight with his so-called friends. I made my way outside the school to an abandoned underground classroom. I reached into my slacks pocket and pulled out a box of smokes. I took one out of the box putting it to my lips and lighting it. I took a long drag on it. 

"Why are you even here Byoung-Gon? What's your purpose?" I said softly. 

Hyun-Suk P.O.V 

It was the end of the day. I stood up from my seat and went to Yeong-Yun with my most charming smile. 

"Let's go," I said as I grabbed her bag and ran to the bus stop, her hand in mine. Yeong-Yun sighed softly and grabbed her bag once we got to the bus stop. 

"You opened up a lot today. You're even smiling." She said softly as she took a seat on the bench. I nodded and smiled kindly at her. 

"You are different I guess Yun-Ah. Everyone here has nothing in their eyes, but you have light still." I responded. The girl smiled a bit. The bus was here. She stood up and looked back at me. 

"Are you coming?" She asked. I shook my head pulling out a Rubix cube. 

"No, my dad's coming to get me from here," I replied. 

The girl nodded and waved goodbye to me before getting onto the bus. And just like that she was out of my sight. I knew my dad wasn't coming. But deep down I wanted to wait. 

Yeong-Yun P.O.V

I stepped off the bus silently and I held my bag close thinking of my day today. It felt a lot better, happier than others. But I knew I wasn't. I walked into my home. Dark. Cold. Silent. No one's here. It's just me, all alone again. I dropped my bag to the floor. I stepped over to the couch, then layed on the couch closing my eyes. 

Silence this scream. 

End Of Chapter 1. 

𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖔𝖞, 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑.