梅尔 - MER

Welcome, everyone, to one of the first fanfiction I actually had the initiative to complete! I hope you enjoy this story; it took me longer than I thought it would in completing this because I read back on my work and edit a plenty lot so that it can be at its best when you read it.

I enjoy expressing my love for music and the people behind the production of it all, so I chose fanfiction to publicise my adoration and that's why we're here today.

A FEW DISCLAIMERS

1. I would like to warn readers that this fanfiction can get dark at certain times, nothing graphic, but I will be mentioning sensitive topics throughout that may trigger a few readers. I will add warnings in the beginning of those heavy chapters to give a heads up too, please mind the warning.

2. In case anyone gets confused; this story is primarily reflective. So there will be this symbol: < and this one: >. These are indications of flashbacks and events prior to the beginning of the whole book.

These flashbacks are in no particular order, but they make sense when you fully understand the surroundings and background of them.

3. Please keep in mind as well that I am not a professional writer, I have never gone to special writing colleges nor have I had a professional writing instructor (except for my English teachers over time). This story is purely for fun, although I do really take writing to heart as well.

As I continue with this story, I will edit a bit here and there, but it's just minor things to make my writing seem at a higher level when in fact I'm pretty inexperienced with a dictionary tab opened to help.

4. These characters, whether made up by me or the existing idols featured, are flawed. A few of the decisions they make and what they say could be cruel or mean or selfish — but that does not mean that the characters themselves are cruel, mean or selfish.

Please understand that they can't be perfect because that is more annoying than having them be flawed. There will be mild cursing. Excuse anything that you offensive personally, it would never be my intent to offend someone.

5. I would love to say that this story is 100% original; that no one prior me has done this and no one after me should, but that's utter nonsense.

But I would really appreciate if my hard work is not copied onto any other sites or reading apps and that readers respect and consider my request.

And lastly, please, enjoy!