kirk hammett smut

I FUCKING LOVE HIM AHHSBDHDBYD

"yo (y/n) let's watch the white zombie."
"oh okay."
well we watched the white zombie countless times but it's an old classic and we both love it. it was a friday night and he was off tomorrow. he decided to watch a movie and then maybe sleep or ;)).
so anyway we started watching. i'm completely in love with madge bellamy. she played madeline and she was gorgeous. i loved how bela lugosi acted and it was a pretty good movie. well the zombies made us laugh a little bit. 'scary' wasn't the word to really describe them. i think 'weird' would suit better. the film ended pretty quick. it wasn't a long film but i think i was really into it i didn't know how the time passed. i was sitting on my lover's lap and he was stroking my hair. i couldn't be more comfortable than that. the he turned me around making me face him.
"you know (y/n) you're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen."
i blushed. "hey you're making me shy dummy. but i think you are the most handsome,cutest and most precious person in the wooorrldd." i said childishly and giggled.
he smiled and looked at me with those shiny chocolate eyes with a big smile that could literally melt an iceberg. but lust could be seen from his eyes and i loved it. he held my chin closer and we started kissing. my tongue exploring his mouth. after five minutes,he started kissing,sucking and biting my neck. it was a bit painful but sweet feeling.
"i want you." he said with a husky voice.
"don't go slow i want you quick,too." i said between my moans. i felt his breath on my neck and the hot breath gave me goosebumps. he started removing my black sabbath tee and grey basketball shorts. i removed his navy blue tank top. soon, i was with my underwear and he was with his boxers. we looked at each other with love and lust. i got on my knees and removed his boxers. now i could see his bulge and that made me wetter. i licked and kissed the tip making him shiver. i started licking the shaft.
"d-does that feel good?" i asked looking up.
"o-oh baby yes it d-does. can you keep going?"
i nodded and took him in my mouth as far as i can. i started sucking,swirling my tongue. my hand was jerking him off from the places my mouth couldn't reach. he grabbed my hair roughly and pulled me deeper so i was deepthroating his cock. my mouth felt good and his breaths were sharper. i thought he was close so i bobbed my head faster and faster until he came into my mouth. i looked at him innocently and swallowed it,licking my lips. he got hard by looking.
"turn around and get on your knees again." he commanded.
i obeyed him and felt him ripping my bra and panties off. he was doing it rough and i liked it rough. i felt him entering me and pounding into me fast and hard. i moaned.
"y-yes! ah faster babe!"
he pounded faster and faster till i orgasmed and spasmed around his cock. he cummed after a few thrusts too. we got to the couch and he spooned me.
"that was great." he said
"yeah it was" i answered tiredly,falling asleep...