(keep your hands off eizouken) Sayaka Kanamori X male reader [lemon]

A few years back my mom got a new job in the City of Shibahama , back in my hometown I fucked up real big and became an outcast in my school , fortunately I didn't do the same mistake and made a lots of friends plus I got myself a girlfriend, her name is Sayaka Kanamori a tall brunette beauty with glasses and a loving smile she gives on rare occasions.

Morning of a random day

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

I stirred before opening my eyes "Huh? Morning already? I don't wanna" I said not wanting to leave the bed "good, then let's stay in bed all day together" Sayaka said lying beside me "AH!! WHEN DID I LET YOU IN?!" She smirked lifting a replica of your keys "you didn't" I sighed "I should have expected this" Sayaka came up behind me wrapping her arms around my torso "come on (n/n)~ it's not like you would mind" that was true, I'm madly in love with Sayaka , even if I don't show it "heeeey onii-chan!" Midori shouted running into the room "were late for- oh! Hey Kanamori!" I quickly covered Sayaka with my body "Midori! We'll be right there, j-just get out!" I shouted , Midori nodded happily leaving. "As much as I love to see you like this , I want to be the only one to see your half naked body" Sayaka backed away with that shit eating grin "alright, but you're buying me milk today" I rolled my eyes "just put on something before my mom sees you"
Sayaka then proceeds to bend over to pick up her clothes showing you her ass , I turned my head the other way blushing

After we got into our uniforms we made our way towards Shibahama High , after school I met up with Sayaka and my little sister Midori to discuss what to do , "I got an Idea! We should go see the screening in the anime club that's in two days!" Midori proposed excitedly as Sayaka and I looked at each other "sorry sis but, we're not that much into anime like you" Midori frowned "but you love to animate!" I rolled my eyes as we were going over this for the 100th time "I love doing 3d animation, not the drawn one Midori" I gave a low growl as Sayaka butted in "hey Asakusa , we'll go to the screening, but on one condition!" Midori sighed in defeat already knowing what'll Sayaka say "ok... I'll buy you two milk and cola..., Anyway see ya! And come back by dinner time! " Midori shouted disappearing behind corner leaving just me and Sayaka

We stood in silence before I broke it "wanna do it?" Sayaka smirked with pink tainted cheeks "sure, but before that let's have something to drink" I nodded as we left to the nearest vending machine

"You sure nobody's home?" I asked as Sayaka closed the doors to her apartment "hai, parents went out on a trip to mountains, so we don't have to worry about anyone ruining our fun" Sayaka smiled lifting her skirt a little bit flashing me her black lace panties "oh, and I thought you only spent money on milk" it was at this moment I finally noticed that hungry look in her brown orbs "uhhh Sayaka?"

[Lemon starts here]

Sayaka dragged me to her bed and pinned me down , she started grind on my crotch while slowly unbuttoning my uniform jacket
I leaned in cupping her cheek kissing her , my other hand made it's way towards her soft backside giving it a ligh squeeze making her moan in suprise granting my tongue access in her mouth exploring it
Finally after getting rid of our clothes we stared at each others body in both excitement and enthusiasm "I know I don't have any major curves like the other girls, but I appreciate you finding my body attractive~" Sayaka cooed seductively grabbing my shaft putting almost the whole length down her throat as I moaned in ecstasy. Her head bobbed as I deepened the contact by pushing her head further , Sayaka gagged before changing her position sitting down on my head forcing me to eat her out , my tongue parted her "lips" , Sayaka quivers feeling your tongue inside of her , I felt myself getting close "s-sayaka!~" I groaned as we released at the same time , I drank her love juices eagerly before getting on top, by this point our bodies are covered in thin layer of sweat . "You ready babe?~" I purred , "please be gentle (y/n)~" Sayaka murmured with half lidded eyes and a wide smile, still rock hard I slowly entered her wet cave immediately feeling her tightness making both of us moan , going deeper I eventually penetrated her hymen making her cry out in pain "you okay babe?" I asked worriedly ready to stop if I hurt her too much , "n-no just keep g-going" she stuttered digging her nails in my back.

I started to speed up rocking my hips faster recieving Sayaka's sweet moans , as I shoot my load filling her, Sayaka jerked her head back as her eyes rolled in the back of her skull giving one last moan. We panted feeling the tension in the air as we lied back in the bed hugging each other "that was great" Sayaka murmured falling asleep in my embrace , I kissed her forehead before drifting off to sleep.