𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣

Ricky's Pov:

Sigh...I put down my phone and closed my eyes...I...couldn't believe what I just saw . Nini...she..posted a photo of us hugging yesterday with the caption : 

"I was super uncomfortable but he forced me to hug anyways.Lucky there's proof to show to everybody how creepy he is."

My heart broke . Wasn't she the one who told me everything ? Didn't she agreed to sit with me at the park yesterday ? And now she's framing me for being a creeper ? Why is she doing this to me ? She told me she felt safe...hugging me . I guess it was all a lie , I mean she looks 'uncomfortable' in the photo but in reality , she said it felt warm and...nice...

I could feel everyone's eyes gravitate towards me . Whispers can be heard across the locker area - I guess they're probably talking about me . I feel like vomitting . The world suddenly became a blur and everything was spinning . I could even hear myself breathing . My anxiety was taking over me . Not caring about my surroundings, I pushed everyone out of my way and head for the toilet . 

"Meet me in the toilet beside the gym.I need you now please." I texted BR .

As fast as he could , BR came to see me in the toilet . With a concerned look in his eyes , he asked me "I know what happened and..I'm sorry. Are you okay ?"

" I don't know . We were having so much fun the whole evening yesterday , or at least , I thought " I replied . 

" The rehearsal starts later . Do you mind rehearsing with her still ? If you're no longer comfortable , I understand . Who wants to go through 72 rehearsals with the person who doesn't want to be with you ? " he said .

The last sentence made my heart ached . She hates me now , or probably she has hated me since the audition . I mean , there's a reason why she framed me right ? I kinda stole her boyfriend's role .

Maybe she wants...me..to quit...

I guess I should .

" I guess I'm going to quit . Let EJ take over my role and maybe you could be my understudy . At least she's comfortable with him " I said .

Nini's Pov:

It was during break and so I decided to check on my Instagram . As I switch on my phone , there were so many DMs and messages from the students in my school . It was weird because...I never received this much texts from people . I decided to check it out . 

People were asking me different types of questions such as :

" Are you okay ? " 

" Oh my gosh that Richard guy needs to be called by Mr Harrison " 

" Richard the pervert . It's okay , at least you got EJ to protect you " 

" Oh my gosh I can never see Richard the same way again "

" Glad you posted that photo to raise awareness . Now we know who to avoid in school " 

What photo ? The last time I remembered posting a photo on Instagram was during summer - a photo with Kourtney and Gina for our girls outing . 

I was shocked . A photo of Ricky and I...hugging..each other ? And the caption ? I totally did not write that....

That photo was posted about 2 hours ago....

Seeing the amount of likes and the amount of replies , I already knew this photo has spread all over the school . And everyone might have already seen it . 

And I'm sure Ricky has seen it too . 

" Oh my gosh " I said to myself .

" I need to find Ricky " .