Untitled Part 9

Scorpius had never been so frustrated in his life. Not only did Bella just up and leave, now he couldn't even find her. He really hadn't meant to up set her, he had been surprised finding out that she could 'see people' that were not even there just like her mother. 

Scorpius didn't have a lot of experience with teenagers, and he did not pretend to know about them either. He knew war strategies, doing paper work, fighting with the council about one thing or another. Dealing with teenagers was not something he knew how to do, especially teenage girls. He of course was a father, but two of his children died, and the only one remaining alive had been, more or less turned into a demon due to some screwed up reason. 

He had been beyond angry when he had found out what had happened to his oldest daughter. He had tried everything that he could find to reverse what had happened to her, but nothing would work. 

He could not look at his daughter and not think about the fights that he had with her before she was changed. Every time he thought about it he felt more and more guilty. it was as if he thought that the fighting was the reason she was turned...as if it had been his fault.

He knew he had screwed up, he just didn't know how to fix it, Just like with Bella. He didn't know what to do. This is how Scorpius found him self at a very familiar ranch in Texas hoping to get some sort of advice from his 'adoptive father' Cordell walker. 

Cordell Walker was not his real father by any means. in fact, he was actually, Scorpius's uncle, His father's brother. However, Scorpius lived with Cordell for the majority of his life and had come to see Walker as a father figure over his own father. 

Scorpius looked around very puzzled as he walked into the back yard looking for Walker. People were all over the place either setting up different things or just mingling. 

Seeing Walker's friend trivette he stopped hims "hey trivette" Scorpius said walking up to him. Trivette looked over at him. 

"Oh hey scorpius, long time no see" Trivette replied with a grin. 

"what is going on here?" Scorpius asked as he watched someone setting up a really impressive flower arrangement which took the shape of a swan. 

"A wedding" Trivette replied

"A wedding" Trivette replied. "hey i would love to chat and all, but im supposed to be helping set up the tables, Hey your Dad is over there with James with dercorations" he said pointing to where walker was at over by a table that had the wedding cake on it. 

"who the hell has the money for all this" Scorpius mumbled to him self as he made his way over to Walker and James

Walker and James looked up from what they were doing as he walked up. 

"well if it isn't the king of prats himself" James said as he was laying out a table cloth onto a table. 

Scorpius flinched a little at the name

Scorpius flinched a little at the name. "what did i do?" he asked sounding a little hurt by the coldness in his younger brother's tone. James rolled his eyes but did not answer. He only continued to word on decorating the table. 

"I would love to stop and chat with you, but we are a little busy right now" Walker said looking at him. 

"Trivette said there was a wedding...who's?" Scorpius asked him with a curious look on his face. 

"If you would come by more often you would know" CD said as he walked up. 

"Hello CD" Scorpius said in greeting "Well if you guys are too busy to talk, where is mom?" he asked. 

"helping the bride get ready" Walker replied. "now don't you go doing anything or saying anything that will upset either one of them" he added. 

Scorpius flinched. He knew he had a habit of saying the wrong things at times, but there was seriously no trust in his fathers tone. He faintly wondered whether he should just leave and come back later. 

He decided to just stay back and watch everyone. He sat on the porch and waited as he looked around quietly. It wasn't until everyone started going to their seats that he realized he should move. He got up and walked off to the side of the house and sat down on a bale of hay. He faintly wondered why there was a bale of hay sitting so close to the house. 

As the music started playing he felt a chill rush through him. Tiffany and a few other girls dressed in the same dresses walked out. Moments later The bride and walked walked out of the house. 

Scorpius felt as though someone dumped cold water on him as he saw who the bride was. "the council is going to have a field day with this" he said with a groan.