9

Amy's pov

The fall was a lot farther than I thought but we landed in the dumpster filled with gross wet bags.

"Get her!" Someone screamed as soon as I opened my eyes.

I jumped up dodging a punch and someone trying to grab me.

"SHE IS WITH ME!" Damien said as my foot hit someone in the face.

"What the hell?" I glared at Damien.

He shook his head as he said, "I told you that she would be coming with me, why are you wasting time and attacking her?" His voice was serious. "Now help me up and we all need to get in the car."

The few guys grabbed Damien and helped him up as he was limping and got him into the car as I followed.

"She gets in as well." Damien said as they tried to block me.

"How do we know she can be trusted?" A middle aged man with a bad mustache asked as he got into my face.

"Get out of my face." I snarled at him.

"Or what? Your just a little girl with a badge." He laughed.

I felt my lips curl into a smirk then my knee raised and met his crotch, as he bent over from the pain I wrapped my arms around his him and flipped him to the ground behind me.

"If we had more time I would play some more but we need to go." I said walking to the car.

Damien helped me into the car, I didn't even know he got out.

"Nice shot." He said once the driver hit the gas pedal.

"Thanks." I looked out the back window to see the guy being carried into another car.

"He will be taken care of for not listening to me, are you okay?"

"Yep." I looked at Damien and smiled, "We are free."

"Not yet, but we are so damn close."

I pulled his face into mine intertwining our lips.

"Welcome back sir." The driver said interrupting us.

Damien let a low growl leave his lips then said, "Thank you, are we in the clear?"

"Almost, and I did that check for you. All is clear."

"As I figured, but it is best to be safe." Damien's voice was sharp as his eyes tried to see through me.

"I told you that I am not doing it, I can't. Not to you." I tried to match my tone to his but it fell short.

"I believe that you don't want too, but what I am worried about is what will he threaten you with to do it." His voice went soft but his eyes did not.

"Nothing, I have nothing that he can hold over me. Mother has no idea about this part of the family, I only speak to my dad's side of the family when they speak to me. And I know that my grandfather just wants me to be happy." I matched his tone again, this time I did it much better.

"What will your mother say?"

"I will tell her that I am following my heart, and that we will send her postcards."

"Your father will send more men to kill me and since you are with me, they will try to kill you. Are you ready to go against him?"

"I was born ready."

I pulled him back in for the kiss, this time I climbed on top of his lap. I felt his hands on my waist slid down to my ass. He cracked my ass really hard then gripped my hair.