A Different Life

Katie's P.O.V.

It was hell trying to sneak into my bedroom without anyone noticing, especially since Tyler and Jess were in there waiting for me. Perrie had to quickly shove me into the bathroom and convince Jess and Tyler to leave.

Finally we were alone. I told Perrie about my family. "I have a brother, Kyle, he's 11, he plays a lot of video games and doesn't come out of his room much so he's not really a problem. My parents are leaving tomorrow to go on a week long trip and my older sister Natalie will be in probably be left charge although she will most likely be out partying the whole time." Perrie was writing all this into her phone as I was telling her.

"Uhm, okay what's your Twitter password?" I asked. "Salute".

Well that's easy

"Isn't that a bit obvious?" Perrie just laughed. "Yeah, that's why no one ever guesses it." I shook my head at her. "You're crazy"

"Yeah okay so what's your's?"

Oh shit, now I'm freaking out. I quickly changed my password to KatieMMalik and told Perrie, since I didn't want her to know my previous password had been ZayninPerrie;). I came up with the idea with Tyler, we were joking around during class trying to make things with 1D and Little Mix sound dirty by mixing words. Jess always found it a little weird when we did stuff like that but we didn't care it was hilarious.

Perrie snapped me out of my thoughts. "Sorry Perrie what were you saying?" I had completely missed what she said. " I was just telling you about the boys. Watch out for Harry, he's a flirt and I don't want you to cheat on Zayn. "yeah yeah okay" I waved my hand at her. "I'm serious Katie, if you cheat on Zayn I will perm your hair and dye it yellow." Omg she wouldn't dare. "Alright I won't, I promise" "Thank you"

**********************

Jesy, Leigh and Jade were all crazier than I thought and Jade oh my god, I never knew such words could come out of her mouth. We landed in London at about 1:30pm. I then decided to go to see Perrie's mum because I was dying to meet Debbie and also because Perrie had told me to see her as soon as possible.

Perrie's P.O.V

Ugh, school. Why does it even exist. I already went through 12 years why do I have to go again. Oh, right, because I'm trapped in the body of someone else. I got a ride to school with Jesy since I didn't really feel like driving. I may be in someone else's body, but I still love my sleep.

*******************

It's lunch and the cafeteria is a madhouse. There were people fighting in every part of the room and food was everywhere. "Oh. My. God. What the hell happened in here?" Tyler asked. Jess who had seen the whole thing told us that this boy named Jonnie started a fight with Jordan who was the football captain and everyone else joined sides.

God, what is it with everyone in Katie's life having the same name as the people in my life its weird.

We decided to just go to Nando's for lunch and ditch school for the rest of the day since we were the ONLY ones that didn't get involved in the fight.

I honestly missed being able to do stuff like this. Be free and be myself without cameras everywhere and just having a break from being famous. The problem was. I didn't know how long this 'break' would go for.